Talk

Advanced search

calling Stargate SG1 nerds .. oops fans!

(31 Posts)
bea Tue 01-Feb-05 21:59:58

hey! poor old daniel hey... is he about to be ascended AGAIN??? bet he's flippin' fed up with it... up and down like a yo yo...

i missed the beginning of this double parter... how come jack etc... didn't seem very concerned about his dissaperance... they're usually busting a gut for a rescue mission!

PLUS - SPOILER ALERT...

have you heard all the stuff that's going to happen in season 9??? Ben whatshisface Crichton from FArscape is joining the crew... sams off to have a baby and jack hardly making an appearance at all....

oh dear i'm such a saddo, found all these facts out by googling as i was on the search for spoilers for next week... my life is soooo empty!!!!

blossom2 Tue 01-Feb-05 22:02:23

Hey bea ...

i'm a real Stargate, Star Trek, generally Si-Fi chick.

And i know Yingers74 is into the Stargate spinoff (can't remember what its called).

is this a chinese thing ?!?!?! or are we just sad ???

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 01-Feb-05 22:03:38

spinoff = Atlantis? I haven't been watching it. But I do watch Stargate and fancy Jack and Daniel. Who is much better than that Jonas bloke.

blossom2 Tue 01-Feb-05 22:06:09

I'll have Jonas anyday

coppertop Tue 01-Feb-05 22:09:46

Poor old Daniel. How many times has he died now??

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:14:00

ooo! look at all you gate fans comeing out of the woodworkk!!! hee! hee! i knew i wasn't alone...

blossom2 - must be all that worshipping of false gods...being so obediant to parents and everything!!!

it must make daniel very gung ho as he must face every battle situation with... 'oh well doesn't matter if i get almost killed or anything as i'm sure that chick from thirtysomething will offer me ascension again!!!'

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:14:30

... and blossom2.... no no Jonas... Daniel please!!!

coppertop Tue 01-Feb-05 22:15:59

There's bound to be a spare sarcophagus lying around. If all else fails he can have Jack's place in the Asgard's cryogenic suspension modules.

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 01-Feb-05 22:18:12

Hey Stargate fans, did anyone else think the old pic of the Barefoot Doctor in the Life section of The Observer looked like a G'ould?

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 01-Feb-05 22:18:47

Or however you spell it!

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:19:07

... i can't believe how many times have they saved the whole world... nay galaxy... they must want to walk around and shout 'hey! if it wasn;t for me you would be dead by now!'... or 'lemme in the queue first! i have saved your butts from the evil goauld more times than you can imagine!'

oh dear i really should go to bed!

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:20:29

hey! weightwaterwatchingwitch! are you stalking me????

coppertop Tue 01-Feb-05 22:21:22

I didn't see the picture. The manager of our local Asda was a dead ringer for Tanith the Tokra though. Sad though we are me and dh found this hilarious.

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 01-Feb-05 22:23:02

Sorry bea, looks like it hey? Unintentionally, it appears I am!

weightwatchingwaterwitch Tue 01-Feb-05 22:24:15

See what I mean? surely he's g'ould?!

coppertop Tue 01-Feb-05 22:26:04

LOL! The goa'uld have found their way to earth already.

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:26:29

ah! just can't drag myself away from mumsnet tonight... however i must!

night all i'm off to my very own regenerating sarcophogus... to dream of my very own ascension (a fabulous and saintly mother... hmmm!?

or wwwww - off to snore away at hubby!

bea Tue 01-Feb-05 22:27:14

chortle! wwwww!!!!

coppertop Tue 08-Feb-05 18:14:05

Don't forget tonight's episode of SG-1 is 90 minutes long and starts at 8.30pm. Anyone want to take bets on Daniel coming back to life yet again?

bran Tue 08-Feb-05 18:21:51

I only watch it on Channel 4 - so I'm obviously at least a season behind everyone else. Is it just me or have they had a few really dull episodes lately, I've actually been considering not watching it .

Hausfrau Tue 08-Feb-05 18:23:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bran Tue 08-Feb-05 18:30:58

I'm going to have to steer clear of this thread - it's full of spoilers for me. (T'ok has hair!!! )

WideWebWitch Wed 09-Feb-05 08:09:38

Actually saddos, it's t'ealc I think you'll find

nnosam Wed 09-Feb-05 08:42:50

i am soooo glad that im not the only saddo whos watching sg1.

mind you i have problay taken it a bit far, we have been watching sg1 right from the start again [on dvd], and i've got jack saying "time to dial home now Daniel" when i turn the pc off.
bea if sam's of to have a baby is it a sg1 baby or a real baby?
and whose baby is it?

Hausfrau Wed 09-Feb-05 08:55:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now