Talk

Advanced search

Doesn't that woman on last choir standing look like

(13 Posts)
NutterlyUts Sat 05-Jul-08 19:50:08

heather mills mccartney?!!?

Spooky!!

OllieWollieWoo Sat 05-Jul-08 20:29:27

Do you mean the judge??? I'm sitting here thinking she looks like Annabel Karmel! (Only cos I've just been flicking thro her Fussy Eaters book and there's lots of pics of her in there looking blonde, petite and perfect - hmph!)

NutterlyUts Sat 05-Jul-08 20:37:00

Yeah the judge lady

Heather

Suzi the judge

Annabel

saggyhairyarse Sat 05-Jul-08 20:40:09

She does look like Heather!

luckywinner Sat 05-Jul-08 20:40:56

I kind of know what you mean, but she doesn't have the scary look heather has. but am i the only sap wiping a little tear at the yorkshire choir not getting through?

luckylady74 Sat 05-Jul-08 20:43:14

I'mjust crying full stop - is it the wine or is it choirs ?

OllieWollieWoo Sat 05-Jul-08 20:44:49

Now snuffling like a baby at the last choir! <shuffles off in search of tissues>

OllieWollieWoo Sat 05-Jul-08 20:47:04

The cheek of it - DH just asked if its PMT time cos of my blubbing! Responded with my expert withering look which usually sends him scurrying off to do the washing up! Hee Hee!

luckywinner Sat 05-Jul-08 21:09:31

well i know where i will be next sat, box of tissues close by and won't be able to blame the yorkshire lads.

MrsJamin Sun 06-Jul-08 08:19:07

I'm glad it wasn't just me then - it so makes me want to start up a choir in Reading, all the ones presently are very choral and not what I'd want to sing at all.

WhippyVoodoo Sun 06-Jul-08 19:47:36

I thought this programme was fab!! I cried twice.. at the inclusive choir and the old blokes who didnt get in who were possibly fishermen..

LOVED that the snotty ballgown choir didnt get in. AWESOME!!!

I was in all of the choirs at school, I loved singing in a group. Really good.

WhippyVoodoo Sun 06-Jul-08 19:48:18

werent the take that/mary J blige/alesha keys songs BRILLIANT to hear!

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sat 19-Jul-08 20:00:21

Sense of Sound doing Cryme a River were fab tonight and thought Dreamz though have a lot to learn were good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now