expatinscotland Sun 29-Jun-08 21:51:49

omg, i can't stand it!

themoon66 Mon 30-Jun-08 11:25:58

I've recorded it. Love supernatural!

Flamesparrow Mon 30-Jun-08 11:27:41

finished series on Saturday (downloads) - fabulous

ShowOfHands Mon 30-Jun-08 14:01:50

I watched it.

So, what do you reckon, how is he going to get out?

Iklboo Mon 30-Jun-08 14:05:00

JENSEN ACKLES mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I was SO excited watching this. Especially after the Dr Who episode on Saturday.
He's GOT to get out.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Did you notice the knife didn't seem to kill Lilith - just 'evict' her from the body (or is it just me?). With all the others there was the big flash of light inside them, with her just the 'smoke' coming out of her mouth?

ShowOfHands Mon 30-Jun-08 15:06:12

Spoiler...

I think the implication was that Lilith chose to leave Ruby's body before Sam could destroy her setting up the next series where Lilith is still out there.

I wonder what Dean was seeing when Sam's face 'flickered' earlier in the show. I'm looking forward to them getting back to Sam's gift.

I found Dean's 'death' very graphic in comparison to the usual gore.

The end was a bit Hellraiser ish too, non?

Very exciting weekend. Doctor Who and Supernatural!

Chocolateteapot Mon 30-Jun-08 15:07:46

Just started watching the first series and am really enjoying it. Actually managed a whole episode without hiding behind my cushion once !

SciFiFan Tue 08-Jul-08 16:25:56

I'm also looking forward to them getting back to Sam and his gift - it's been very slow going. He was supposed to be some big bad but he's barely shown any signs of it - even in the earlier seasons!

Does anyone know when the next season is due to come to ITV??

serenity Wed 09-Jul-08 00:51:03

S4 won't be on ITV2 until at least Jan/Feb 2009 - it returns to the US on the 4/9 though (should you be the downloading type smile)

Oh god, I've read so many spoilers for E1, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next two months (but at least it's distracting me from the whole DW thing!) the finale was bloody fantastic though, I didn't know whether to crown Kripke as a genius or hate him for causing my poor boys angst and pain. I knew Dean had to go, but oh it was so hard to see it. My virtual hugs have slashed up bleeding Dean under one arm, and poor sad deserted Ten under the other sad grin

If anyone's interested, there's a fan trying to arrange a viewing of Jensen Ackles film 'Ten Inch Hero' at a cinema (in London) possibly on the 6/9. She's trying to get ideas on how many people would be interested in attending atm.

Facebook Event

LJ Community

SciFiFan Wed 09-Jul-08 16:23:48

The downloading type - I can barely get YouTube to work at the moment. I must get my computer healthchecked as it's driving me mad. There are sooo many YouTube links on the Dr Who thread but I can't watch them sad.

I can't believe they all had to end at the same time DW, Supernatural, Heroes and what do we have to replace them......zip/zilch/zero!

I must admit I hadn't seen any spoilers so when Dean actually went I kept waiting for Sam to turn all big bad and do something so I was gutted when the show ended.

Have to admit I'm more of a Sam girl though than a Dean girl grin I seem to be in the minority! And I certainly didn't see the Bella stuff coming - I though her and Sam might get it on after his weird dreams but that didn't seem to get developed - shame as it was quite funny.

Ah well X Files film is back in August maybe we should start a thread on that smile.

cornsilk Wed 09-Jul-08 16:27:17

I love supernatural. Of course Dean will get out - Sam will use his 'gift' on a demon and do a deal. Looks like a scary place. Wonder if his dad will help him?

SciFiFan Wed 09-Jul-08 16:48:32

That's a point - though I reckon it will be Sam. It's about time his abilities got a bit of an airing (in more ways than one grin).

I wonder if Dean will see Bella in hell?

I do like SuperN but can't help wondering if it isn't going to get a bit stale unless they build in a few more continuous characters - and by this I mean ones that we actually care about coz I don't particularly care about Bella or Bobby.

I'd like them to bring back Amber Benson's vampire character - how cool was it for her to be Tara in Buffy and a vampire in SuperN.

serenity Wed 09-Jul-08 17:13:48

How can you not care about Bobby?! Bobby is cool grin

I think the Sam/Dean thing is split pretty much evenly actually, it just depends where you post I think.

You can't really do spoilers on here - isn't really anyway of hiding them so I'd rather avoid upsetting anyone who likes to watch them 'fresh', However........there's tons of them here should you wish to indulge grin I'm the serenity on there too.

meridian Wed 09-Jul-08 19:15:07

Bobby is the best love him... but I must admit to missing the Hunters Bar that burned down.... though I did hate the girl there.. she had such dreadful taste in music...

and I do like Ruby... but Bella is a bitch she can definitly stay in hell... or I guess come back as a deamon..

did I mention my bestest best friend in California has met and hung out with Jensen.. even got her pic taken with him and hung out with him for a while at a music gig at a club that jensen's friend was the musician... grin

serenity Wed 09-Jul-08 19:36:45

No, Jo was Bad angry Don't like anyone who makes a play for Dean wink

meridian Thu 10-Jul-08 12:14:31

serenity-- lol.. in my unwritten fanfic... well the idea for the fan fic in my head, Jo is actually the boys sister .. becuse she is too anoyying to be a love intrest.. much more suited to being a bratty little sister...

serenity Thu 10-Jul-08 12:34:46

Oh yes, bratty sister would suit her down to the ground, but I think I'd like a crossover fic with Stargate Atalntis that ended up with her living in the Pegasus Galaxy. I think that might just be far enough away grin

Although she has her uses....loved the whole scene with her and Demon!Sam....'My daddy shot your daddy in the head'. I'll be very happy if Sam goes a bit darkside in S4

envy at your friend, meridian.

cornsilk Thu 10-Jul-08 12:36:16

I thought Jo would turn out to be their sister. Very annoying character.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now