Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity Fit Club - Does anyone else fancy the doctor??????

(16 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Wed 26-Jan-05 08:23:41

I love watching celebrity fit club, and think that everyone is doing well, especially John Fordeman, and even the gobby and obnoxious Lizzy.

Harvey's sense of humour made a breakthrough and I can imagine off camera and behind the scenes he has a wicked sense of humour.

Must admit though, I tend to find myself looking forward to it more and more to watch the lovely Dr Carey.

There really is something about him, does anyone else think so, or is it just me????????????

anorak Wed 26-Jan-05 09:10:22

Are you going to that club yourself, bubbles, and stripping off in front of that doctor to pay him in kind

weightwatchingwaterwitch Wed 26-Jan-05 09:22:43

<ahem> I fancy him too. Dp hasn't twigged and he usually notices anyone I fancy within 2 seconds of my having the thought.

BubblesDeVere Wed 26-Jan-05 09:22:52

Anorak, how did you guess

Do you think I'd stand a chance

BubblesDeVere Wed 26-Jan-05 09:23:46

WWW, dh knows I like Nigel Harman and David Walliams, but he hasn't twigged about the doctor yet, must admit, I find something quite attractive about Aldo too.

Amanda3266 Thu 27-Jan-05 22:06:55

Nope - don't get this. Lurrrve Harvey tho. Fantastic sense of humour emerging this series - and I never guessed before. I rumbled him the first night when he waltzed onto the stage and hammed it up even more than Ken Morley.

And to Andy Fordham I say "Go Andy"

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 27-Jan-05 22:09:59

Am loving Harvey too.

Go go Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He really, genuinely wants the weight loss doesn't he? It's not about celebrity with him (at least I think not)

Amanda3266 Thu 27-Jan-05 22:11:10

No - most uncelebrity is Andy, Comes across as quite shy. He's doing fantastic.

Joolstoo Thu 27-Jan-05 22:15:05

he is quite nice in a quiet kind of way. Loving Ann - she looks so much better as a blonde.

Loving Andy Fordham - what a nice guy - really interesting to look at his old snapshots. He should get a haircut tho'!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Thu 27-Jan-05 22:39:23

I think that when Andy gets down to goal he should have a makeover (minus the makeup). A celebrity hairdresser should get to work on his locks and a stylist should dress him. Don't you think that that would be fab?

BubblesDeVere Fri 28-Jan-05 08:08:56

Amanda3266, i agree with you about Harvey's sense of humour, and MunchedTooManyMarsLady, I think a makeover would be fab for him, that hair has to go, it is sooooooooo dated. He is getting loads of support, I think this is what is spurring him on. Just hope he doesn't slip back into the old ways once CFC ends.

FineFigureFio Fri 28-Jan-05 08:14:48

dont fancy the dr!

but did andy lose this week?

weightwatchingwaterwitch Fri 28-Jan-05 08:16:31

Yes fio, he did, an amazing amount I think, hang on!

weightwatchingwaterwitch Fri 28-Jan-05 08:22:02

here , he's lost a stone} it was only half a lb the first week, 9 the week after so I think Tuesdays will have been 4 or 5 odd lbs.

FineFigureFio Fri 28-Jan-05 08:24:34

oh wow I am glad he has lost, i really like the fella. Does anyone know where his pub is? <stalk stalk>

DillyDally Fri 28-Jan-05 12:07:45

If Andy cuts his hair...I reckon he could drop two pounds doing that alone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now