Talk

Advanced search

BB - John and Jackie up for eviction

(17 Posts)
Tinker Thu 13-Jan-05 16:19:20

Try again!!

How the hell has boring yawnsome know-it-all humourless Lisa escaped nomination?

Jackie to stay

spacedonkey Thu 13-Jan-05 16:19:28

oh they have to keep the freaks in

I am absolutely addicted to this one. Drove dp mad with constant refrain of "OMG I can't believe I am looking at Germaine Greer, dressed as a wench, talking to Bez and Brigitte Nilsen, bzzzzt bzzzzt my brain is short circuiting" etc etc

DillyDally Thu 13-Jan-05 16:27:52

John: Large pants, good for an argument regarding foul cola products, no sense of humour and by keeping him in - we get to give booby another day of freedom (I feel for her)
Jackie: Slightly mad, sleeps all day but probably needs the cash if botox prices keep rising...

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

spacedonkey Thu 13-Jan-05 16:37:07

Caprice is dull dull dull and should be ejected

DillyDally Thu 13-Jan-05 16:38:50

I am so fortunate to be paid half a million for wearing my pants in public and promoting some rubbish...<drone drone>
Can I ask why the area under her eyes is whiter than a sheet of A4 in comparison to the rest of her skin?

spacedonkey Thu 13-Jan-05 16:40:14

yawn

I loved Germaine's opinions on the housemates. It was so nice to have someone intelligent in there.

rickman Thu 13-Jan-05 21:46:51

Message withdrawn

JanH Thu 13-Jan-05 21:47:47

Oh SD, so did I, so calm and sensible and balanced.

SPARKLER1 Thu 13-Jan-05 21:52:18

I don't care who goes as long as it's not Jeremy. I'm too busy staring at him. He is soooooooo gorgeous. <<<<<<<<<<drools uncontrollably>>>>>>>

spacedonkey Thu 13-Jan-05 22:03:13

i don't want either of them to go - they're both just awful

Blu Thu 13-Jan-05 23:45:31

oooh, what did Germaine say about them? And did she reveal what her 'issues' were?

JanH Fri 14-Jan-05 00:36:06

her issues were mostly with the BB organisation, Blu - bullying was mentioned a lot.

Hang on, will try to find what I read - think it was in the Mirror, if it was the Sun it's gorn cos you have to pay for their archives.

JanH Fri 14-Jan-05 00:46:45

can't find it, sorry. anyway she was realistic but fair, if that helps!

Blu Fri 14-Jan-05 00:47:00

Aha - it's all on the C4 official site. How dim of me.

beansprout Fri 14-Jan-05 22:03:22

OMG he is so annoying and pathetic. If he wants to go that badly, why doesn't he just walk?

SPARKLER1 Fri 14-Jan-05 23:44:03

well it was Jackie that left . I have really grown to like her. John, as far as I am concerned, could take a long walk off a short plank. What a pleb he is!!!! GET HIM OUT! GET HIM OUT! GET HIM OUT!

MistressMary Sat 15-Jan-05 12:00:26

Really!?
I thought Jackie came across very poor on last night show with Davina.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now