Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

germaine greer fanclub

(10 Posts)
Heathcliffscathy Sun 09-Jan-05 15:32:48

i've loved her since reading 'the whole woman'...

i think she's superb on newsnight review (only reason for watching it mostly)

and i really really hope she wins BB it will restore my faith in...almost everything i think

the more i see of her, the more amazing i think she is, she is so unpredictable, totally herself

germaine: i salute you

tillykins Sun 09-Jan-05 15:50:24

I think she's great too!
What was the "F**k me" shoes thing a couple of years ago?

Bloatella Sun 09-Jan-05 15:50:27

Can I join your club sophable? I love her too. She is just herself, I admire her so much. And so so so clever.

Heathcliffscathy Sun 09-Jan-05 15:55:03

but not clever clever...she could fell anyone with a sentence, but mostly chooses not to!

anyone can join...

Moomina Sun 09-Jan-05 16:43:03

I'll join. Wasn't the fuck-me shoes thing and argument with Suzanne Moore? GG said she had 'Fuck-me shoes and bird's nest hair' IIRC... Don't think it was meant as a compliment.

CaRowlers Sun 09-Jan-05 16:46:03

Love Germaine - wondered what the hell she was doing on celeb BB but so glad she's there. Always makes me smile. GG to win!

velcrobott Sun 09-Jan-05 16:53:18

Big fan too

glitterfairy Sun 09-Jan-05 17:20:07

Why is she on BB though? I turned it on havent watched it this far but there she was and had to watch!

joash Sun 09-Jan-05 17:25:07

I was a fan of Germaine (for many years). Lost all respect for her for agreeing to do BB.

moondog Sun 09-Jan-05 17:28:01

I still can't work out what her column is about in the Sat. Telegraph, all lord-of-the-manor type Barbours and shootin' type stuff.
Didn't think that was 'her' at all. She spends a lot of time chastising people for misunderstanding 'country ways' (cringe)
Very weird bedfellows, her and the Telegraph.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now