Talk

Advanced search

Celebrity Fit Club

(10 Posts)
Hulababy Tue 04-Jan-05 20:30:19

Anyone watching?

The darts player, Andy Ford, has 19 stone to lose! Wow! He struggled to walk over 100m. But - good on him, for giving it a go. Hope he does well.

kangasantamummy Tue 04-Jan-05 20:31:12

I think he is very brave to do this on TV

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Tue 04-Jan-05 20:32:09

I'm watching this and posting in between my DS1s homework. Really hope Andy Ford does it.

Hulababy Tue 04-Jan-05 20:34:09

He looked genuinely shocked and upset to find out his true weight. Think he has to do this as his weight is now a real health issue.

AuntyQuated Tue 04-Jan-05 20:48:06

what is \Ann widdacombe doing on the panel; she just toook the piss last time and flounced!!!

misdee Tue 04-Jan-05 20:50:55

He said in an interview a while ago he had to lose weight, as he suffered heat exhaustion at a darts match, and knew then it was time to lose weight. Think the beer may be his biggest downfall

ZoeBristol Tue 04-Jan-05 21:13:06

Lizzy what a night mare ! I am from Rochadale and my goodness I will now say iam from Manchester !

woodpops Wed 05-Jan-05 09:21:08

I think it takes alot for a bloke to go on a diet let alone go on a diet with the nation watching good on him.

Don't know how they can call it celerbrity though. Z listers or what???

northerner Wed 05-Jan-05 09:46:53

Since when did Lizzy Bardsey become a celeberity FFS.

ZoeBristol Wed 05-Jan-05 11:54:06

Lizzy was on wife swap what a nasty mouth she has. Hope she has learnt from her last TV apperance. I would love to go on a fitness frenzy with Harvey whipping me all the way !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now