Talk

Advanced search

Tikkabilla's Sarah-Jane in dodgy car advert

(16 Posts)
DaddyCool Tue 04-Jan-05 12:59:48

Has anyone else seen this? I saw Sarah-Jane from Tikkabilla as a spokesperson for some dodgy midlands car hypermarket. They must not be paying her enough!

bonkerz Tue 04-Jan-05 13:01:19

my dh loves this donnington car ad!!!!

He adores sarah jane and is always saying we should go to donnington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen charlie from corrie in the education advert! About getting rid of your demons/trolls?

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:02:04

lol. She's the face of the same company's yellow pages ad. I spotted that months ago, she's obviously branched out a bit now. Deeply naff

DaddyCool Tue 04-Jan-05 13:02:27

No bonkerz but saying that, I don't watch corrie. I'm a fan of sarah-jane as well.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:04:30

But she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy, DC. Her overtly 'kids from fame' ham-acting negates and positives in the looks dept IMO.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:05:22

'negates ANY positives...'

Must preview, must preview, must preview....

bonkerz Tue 04-Jan-05 13:05:55

have you seen this?

DaddyCool Tue 04-Jan-05 13:06:02

I know she's cheesy but I don't care!

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:09:22

WTF is 'skin work' ?!!!!!

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:10:45

"Special Skills: Dance / Contortion / Gymnastics / Acrobatics / Skin / Singer"

SINGER ?!!!!!!

Marina Tue 04-Jan-05 13:11:20

Means she can do character work, play animals, characters etc, in latex/special costumes. No comment.

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:12:31

<snigger>

MrsBigD Tue 04-Jan-05 13:12:53

just diverting a bit here but has to do with kiddies programs... I couldn't believe what I saw the other day on Cbeebies Nighttime... any of you who have seen 'Coupling' would have recognised the reader of the bedtime story as no other than the superficial bloke in the series who's had all these women... I defo had a double take

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 13:15:44

OMG, am subjecting myself to the 'sample showreel' <gag>

MrsBD, they have quite a few faces reading those stories who would either just mean nothing to the kids or are from a pretty inappropriately adult programme.

MrsBigD Tue 04-Jan-05 13:23:54

I didn't mind, as he read very well. I was just very surprised to see him

gingerbear Tue 04-Jan-05 13:40:14

S-J was a teenage girl in an Aunt Bessie's ad!!

She also fell off some high boots in 'Noddy'

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: