Talk

Advanced search

Casualty @Holby city......I missed it!!! Nooooooooooooo!

(14 Posts)
ButtonMoon Mon 27-Dec-04 10:42:33

I am gutted ......anyone watch it and update me please?

tillykins Mon 27-Dec-04 13:28:30

It was really good! The second part is on on Tuesday so you will probably get a little refresher bit at the beginning

This lorry crashed into the hospital, causing all sorts of trouble but worse, its leaking petrol into the basement of the hospital

The petrol caused an explosion right at the end, Jim is inside (he has been suspended pending a decision by the GMC) with Rosie from Holby, and so is Bex - she is being held hostage by some man who is after diamorphine from the pharmacy. Mubbs is outside, (Connie was operating on a little girl - her dad made them continue with the operation, he has a scalpel held to his wifes neck, so she is inside too)but it looks like he and Rosie are splitting up

Hope this helps a bit, I don't watch Holby so I was a bit muggled with that part of the cast

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:03:47

Message withdrawn

Discoinferno Tue 28-Dec-04 21:22:33

Jim is dead. What a surprise. He was one of my fav characters.

BTW - what had he done that he was suspended.

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:27:42

Message withdrawn

Loobie Tue 28-Dec-04 21:29:09

He had been struck off in the states,so was suspended over here.A girl in his care died in the states,through i think a nursing error and for some reason jim took the rap,this is why he was struck off they said he was responsible for the girls death............definately something like this.

Loobie Tue 28-Dec-04 21:29:43

Crossed posts

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:30:40

Message withdrawn

Discoinferno Tue 28-Dec-04 21:32:41

Is Alistair dead too. I always found him sleazy, the whole Chrissy - Alistair storyline was yuck. I liked his wife, Janice I think her name was, she was always a nice character.

TwasTheNightBeforeCatbert Tue 28-Dec-04 21:33:21

gripped i was. fab.

and I do believe the new series of ER starts next week. So exciting!

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:34:02

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:34:31

Message withdrawn

Discoinferno Tue 28-Dec-04 21:36:33

Its never been the same since George left though.

Yorkiegirl Tue 28-Dec-04 21:38:27

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now