Talk

Advanced search

Go Green with the Grimwades

(5 Posts)
DivGirl Wed 18-Nov-20 08:35:27

Has anyone else seen this on channel 5 in the mornings? It has to be one of the worst things they have on (which is saying something).

Supposedly the family are “influencers” who have been vaguely controversial for the level of personal information they share on their YouTube channel. The programme is just awful though. Lots of terrible singing, the family appear to have no chemistry when interacting with each other. The message behind the show seems pretty good - go green. It’s unwatchable though.

OP’s posts: |
Member740334 Thu 19-Nov-20 16:32:15

My daughter likes it. She likes the singing (ha ha). Likeable kids. But is it just me who finds it ironic that a family with 6 children has been picked to preach about the environmental impact of our actions?

golddustwomen Thu 19-Nov-20 16:35:06

Total fucking drivel.

My kids seemed to be enjoying it though!

strugglingwithlife Fri 20-Nov-20 23:25:38

Member740334

My daughter likes it. She likes the singing (ha ha). Likeable kids. But is it just me who finds it ironic that a family with 6 children has been picked to preach about the environmental impact of our actions?

Exactly what I thought when I saw it! My 11 month old loves Milkshake so I saw this

Pinkiii Thu 26-Nov-20 08:28:33

Thank god for this thread! I just came across it with my little one, found it so cringe, and agree with @Member740334 about family of 6 preaching about all this stuff.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in