Talk

Advanced search

TOWIE S26. Starts tonight SUNDAY 13th sept - itvbe 9/10pm

(276 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Sun 13-Sep-20 18:52:10

Whoop

My trashy towie is back 😍😍

I liked the 10yr last week

Let’s see how they coped after lockdown and from tomorrow filming will be harder as no paaaaaaaaaarties

OP’s posts: |
Gemma2019 Thu 12-Nov-20 11:01:29

I'm surprised that Chloe Brockett's mum just stood there for ages while her DD was insulted! Saffron is so awful and they are obviously trying to mould her into the new GC.

I don't want Ella to date Tom as he is so awful and smug and she is so sweet.

Ugh I feel like I dislike everything about the programme but still really want to watch it!

Bloatedandconfused Thu 12-Nov-20 10:37:19

Dear oh dear oh dear. LCB has not showered herself in glory there has she. I really want to defend her but I just can't.
The product placement is even worse than when they were sponsored by veet. Who knew that all you needed in life was a bald vag and ultra violet pegs hahahahahahaha

LaBodDelMed Wed 11-Nov-20 22:44:56

Blondeshavemorefun

Any new girls are portrayed as bitches

Or diag. Tho he is lily white and doesn’t have the tan or teeth of other men on towie

Talking of which, I am just watching the episode from last week where Diags was at the dentist. The product placement for Oral B was downright obscene. We don’t need that kind of shit creeping into programmes. Bloody adverts are bad enough.

Bloatedandconfused Wed 11-Nov-20 19:06:04

@Gemma2019 I remember the episode with Nanny Brighton. Gemma telling her James was a naughty boy and she had to send him to bed with no candy was hilarious.
@vjg13 I thought the same thing about Bobby. He looked a little bit guilty and the whole thing seems to be coming out of nowhere with no real reason for the split other than Bobby's had enough.

vjg13 Wed 11-Nov-20 14:06:47

LCB is definitely on course to end up with Tom. Then the Simms sisters will tear her apart!

vjg13 Wed 11-Nov-20 14:05:21

Bobby was looking very shifty, I think he has someone new lined up!

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 09-Nov-20 20:49:51

Any new girls are portrayed as bitches

Or diag. Tho he is lily white and doesn’t have the tan or teeth of other men on towie

Gemma2019 Mon 09-Nov-20 20:10:16

I am surprised at how far behind they are with filming, as the breakups were in the papers weeks ago and are only happening now on the show. I agree I don't know why Bobby and Matt broke up when they seemed so happy.

@stillsomewhatsheldonesque that's one of the episodes I was watching - Sam was so close to punching Tom. I can't believe Shelby ended up with Sam after the way he treated her. I saw in the paper that they are still together and expecting a baby boy any day now.

The show has really stitched up Chloe Brockett to be this year's villain. But then again Courtney and Chloe Meadows were really hated by everyone for ages when they joined and are popular (and boring) now

Gemma2019 Mon 09-Nov-20 19:59:01

@Bloatedandconfused lol not really, but the family were desperate to be as popular as the Wrights. Do you remember when they brought in his "Nanny Brighton" to try to be as popular as Nanny Pat lol. His sister is just as awful and has now set up a children's tennis and sports camp locally, just after she was found to have cheated in the London marathon. Arg used to sing at the local bars - there was a local place called Nu Bar who always used to hire him, goodness knows why as he can't sing for toffee. There's just something really nasty about him.

stillsomewhatsheldonesque Mon 09-Nov-20 19:56:22

I’ve yet to watch, but will catch up by the end of the week (at least 2 episodes blush)

I’m feeling as though I’m becoming a bit of a cheerleader for LCB.

Don’t get me wrong, she’s probably get right on me nellies. But I think this lassie is getting painted as some kind of arsehole.

And that isn’t fair.

Not when there is that ruddy farmlee floating around. Folk are so far up their arse, they can’t see the arseholeyness for the trees.

Bloatedandconfused Mon 09-Nov-20 16:38:24

So Clelia wants Nicole to carry on the beef with LCB? Hmmmm could that be because without it she has no storyline? I think so.
Talking of LCB, that conversation with Harry was just painful to watch. He looked mortified and she looked nervous too but I think it's been edited to make her look smug. They're all gonna go in on her now which is what they all wanted anyway. I'm sick of Ella bitching about LCB. To be fair, Amy also said she'd had the same message about Ella dating someone else so why isn't she bitching about her too?

stillsomewhatsheldonesque Mon 09-Nov-20 16:05:06

I think LCB has dished out one of my best ever lines on the box.

‘You’ve got a lot of confidence for someone with a hairline like that’

Mint.

Yy about tiny Tom. I’m not one for violence but I’ve no idea how he swerved a punch in the coupon from Sam Muckz.

Sam and J were not a good fit looking back. But I disagree about the bad one there. Reem he was not. He was as manipulative as the rest of the clan.

They are all rotten to the core. It must be genetic.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 09-Nov-20 14:56:09

Still can’t work out why Bobby split up

They seemed in love

user1471543094 Mon 09-Nov-20 10:38:31

Arg was such a nasty piece of work to Lydia and Gemma. Has no respect for women at all. Gemma though also has a nasty side to her so maybe they deserve each other.

Frankie S was so pretty before but whatever she is getting done doesn't suit her at all. I feel for Harry. He seems like a nice guy but i think the coven is too much for him.

Also agree re Chloe and Dan - she was mad about him. How she can turn around and claim now that she was deflecting re Pete is a joke. She kicked up an almighty fuss for someone who now claims she wasn't even bothered. Adjusting to suit her narrative.

I'm rewatching the early series and Sam was such a cow to Joey. She really couldn't stand him at all. In one ep he breaks down in tears and she is clearly disgusted by him! Such a change to now constantly seeking validation from Moron Paul.

Sweetpea84 Sun 08-Nov-20 22:03:44

I can’t stand Clelia she’s such a shit stirrer and so irrelevant

MaddieElla Sun 08-Nov-20 21:28:49

Clelia’s face confused

Bloatedandconfused Sun 08-Nov-20 20:55:06

Errrrrr come on @Gemma2019 tell us more. I bet you've got loads of gossip on them all.
Actually you'll probably get in trouble if you do smile

Gemma2019 Sun 08-Nov-20 20:28:47

I was at mumdance keep fit recently and there was a woman there with a Gemma Collins sweatshirt with that candy quote on it. She does seem quite a savvy businesswoman.

Gemma2019 Sun 08-Nov-20 20:22:46

They are equally horrific but I truly despise Arg, the lazy, talentless, nasty bastard. I used to live very close to him and his awful family, cannot stand them.

vjg13 Sun 08-Nov-20 15:53:52

Arg seemed his best in the early Towie with the Mark bromance. GC and Arg are equally horrific.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 08-Nov-20 10:30:51

Yes she said you ain’t ever having this candy

Weeks later shagging him

Brieminewine Sat 07-Nov-20 21:36:05

I do feel sorry for Gemma tho, she has been through some shit with Arg, no wonder she reverts to the GC character sometimes! His jaw was practically swinging off screen on one episode I just watched, loving someone with an addiction for 7 years much be so draining!

Brieminewine Sat 07-Nov-20 21:28:58

All the men just come across shockingly in the towie years...mark, arg, lockie, Pete, Elliot, Ricky, Jake, Miles the whole male cast!!

I do think Pete really loved Megan tho, never seen him look at mama sims in that way!

stillsomewhatsheldonesque Sat 07-Nov-20 18:58:20

Gemma2019

Aye, mamasims was all over Dan like skin. You can witter on about telling your truth with them big smackers all you like lady, but we seen it with our own non piggy little eyes.

And yes. Little Loz and the GC.

I love how confident she is in her GC persona (borderline arsehole sometimes though) but I want to see the real Gemma happy. And I think she could have a chance there.

I’d forgotten that Dan had explored Cletus. No wonder there is big beef there. I wouldn’t know if he thought to be thrilled if someone with that jaw went near his little man or terrified.

Suction with those muscles can only be aspired to by Mr Dyson.

And Arg. Forever single probably. He either comes across like a giggly nipper or a snide teen.

I watch it to remind me to be grateful of my little lit.

I may not be rich or Essex ‘pretty’ but I haven’t sold my soul (or teeth for that matter) to the devil in pursuit of fame.

Brieminewine Sat 07-Nov-20 14:05:17

I’m still on 2015 of the towie years. It’s a shame Tom Pearce wasn’t on longer...fit and funny!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in