Talk

Advanced search

Official: Claire Verity not appearing at The Baby Show

(13 Posts)
thebabyshow Wed 03-Oct-07 12:10:13

This is an official statement from The Baby Show. Claire Verity will not be appearing at The Baby Show.

MyTwopenceworth Wed 03-Oct-07 12:11:54

Good. Some of her advice is downright dangerous.

witchandchips Wed 03-Oct-07 12:12:32

Excellent news. Jump or push do you think?

pyjamagirl Wed 03-Oct-07 12:12:36

why is she scared of getting lynched or worse cuddled? hmm

MerlinsBeard Wed 03-Oct-07 12:12:43

good!

MerlinsBeard Wed 03-Oct-07 12:13:47

maybe the time she is "on" is the time she is supposed to stand outside for 4 hours without looking at anyonehmm

shreddies Wed 03-Oct-07 12:14:25

She'd get stoned, that's why

thelittleElf Wed 03-Oct-07 12:15:29

lol.....i bet she couldn't afford the bodyguards she would need grin

witchandchips Wed 03-Oct-07 12:32:51

have you seen this

"Verity sees her primary function as a maternity nurse as establishing a routine so that parents can “regain control of the situation”. Her guru, Truby King, first applied his childcare model of strict feeding times and fresh air to baby calves; Verity loves animals, and has a house full of them; but they don’t receive the same treatment as her clients’ babies: “Cats, dogs, they rule the roost in my house,” she says. “We’ve had to put a lock on the bedroom door because the cats swing on the handle and come in.” Doesn’t it drive you crazy, I ask? “No,” she replies with a giggle"

from times online a week or so ago
whole article is
here

WTF WTF WTF this woman is sick

gerbo Wed 03-Oct-07 12:38:02

ho ho ho...........that really makes me chuckle!!!!

hope the force of public/motherly opinion (I mean normal mothers, not those with 8 million pounds to pay to have their baby forced into a wretched routine and ignored conveniently) may be hitting home then if she's backed out of The Baby Show?!

MerlinsBeard Wed 03-Oct-07 12:51:57

she giggled? i have to say that i haven;t seenher smile even on that programme. she always loks very hard faced to me

DISCLAIMER: i haven;t watched the programmes all the way through because her heartless and cruel attitude to child rearing make me switch off

MyTwopenceworth Wed 03-Oct-07 12:54:59

She giggled...well, there you are, that explains everything.

She's 5.

DaisyWhoooo Wed 03-Oct-07 12:56:16

Well I'm gutted personally that she won't be at The Baby Show - I was looking forward to going along and heckling grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now