Talk

Advanced search

The Bachelor Series 24

(19 Posts)
Lotty32 Fri 24-Jul-20 19:04:23

Who else thinks Peter the current Bachelor is "making out" with all the girls? Normally they are a bit more reserved!

OP’s posts: |
Twinklelittlestar1 Fri 24-Jul-20 19:48:56

Ohh which channel?

Lotty32 Fri 24-Jul-20 19:56:28

Hayu thorough amazon Prime. Costs £3 or £4 a month but so worth the money if you like reality tv! Calls itself the home of reality tv and I am more than getting my money's worth! So much so that I'm expecting the channel to ask me for more money!

Let me know if you sign up!

happilybemused Sat 25-Jul-20 09:34:09

Pilot Pete's season is absolutely car crash. I will say no more but enjoy 😂

happilybemused Sat 25-Jul-20 17:51:35

The After the Rose episode is quite something. Watch out for the mum. Doubt he will ever date again ! Although allegedly he went on to date Kelly although she still seems far too good for him. Enjoy 😉

Lotty32 Sat 25-Jul-20 18:32:37

OMG the mother is terrifying.
I love these - have just binge watched the whole series in 2 days - oh dear!!
How do I watch the bachelorette? X

happilybemused Sat 25-Jul-20 20:35:09

The new bachelorette is only just filming and will be confined to dates in one hotel. I watch on Hulu ? My best and most guilty secret. Add on to prime TV.

Ladies of London, RHWOBH, The Bachelor!

I'm a lockdown survivor thanks to Huku

Lotty32 Sat 25-Jul-20 21:25:09

You must be my twin - I love all those and have definitely kept me sane (just a shame about the housework!)
Thought I'd give bachelor in paradise a go - any good?
I also love married at first sight - channel 4.

Bigoldwimp Sun 26-Jul-20 12:27:04

@Lotty32 Bachelor in paradise is quite good. It has lots of people from coltons season and Hannah’s season of the bachelorette. It’s like a poor mans love island , “paradise “ is a Youth hostel on the beach but there’s plenty of drama.

Bigoldwimp Sun 26-Jul-20 12:28:59

@happilybemused i watched him on the bachelorette and he was my favourite. I definitely would’ve picked him over The small eyeD crooner ! I might need to get heyu

Bigoldwimp Sun 26-Jul-20 16:10:00

@Lotty32 just signed up! Watched the trailer and will watch more this evening. Already intrigued. Where does the scar appear from? How far through are you in the series ?

Lotty32 Sun 26-Jul-20 17:00:43

Finished! I am a binger!

happilybemused Sun 26-Jul-20 18:00:00

I don't want to post spoilers but for me, the central question I kept debating was if it was OK to ask him not to do the deed with anyone on the overnight dates and if he did they would leave.

I completely agree and would feel the same but also realise you knew what you had signed up for.

So glad to finally fond someone who admits they watch it 😂

Lotty32 Sun 26-Jul-20 18:37:10

Keep me posted if you find something else good. Just starting real housewives of Melbourne - early days! Have you watched married at first sight - they're all compelling!

happilybemused Sun 13-Sep-20 08:09:18

Well you couldn't see that coming (not)

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/cassie-randolph-files-for-restraining-order-against-colton-underwood/

Lotty32 Sun 13-Sep-20 09:41:14

Thx for update! What next to watch?

happilybemused Sun 13-Sep-20 17:38:18

He put a tracker on her car 😨 The moment he basically guilted her into dating him I thought there was something off.

Recently I've been watching yet more pure trash.

Dynasty, RHOBH, selling sunset and my current favourite Listing Impossible.

Lotty32 Sun 13-Sep-20 18:14:34

Thx will try listing impossible as I think I've watched the rest!

happilybemused Wed 16-Sep-20 07:52:10

Pilot Pete is a player. Like Colton it is certainly a car crash season. The next bachelor doesn't have a lot to live up to.

Further details on the Colton/ Cassie restraining order

https://www.eonline.com/amp/news/1187870/colton-underwoods-alleged-texts-to-cassie-randolph-revealed-in-restraining-order-filing?cmpid=socialinstagramm_bio%26source%3Dinstagram-enews%26medium%3Dlink-post&twitterr_impression=true

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in