Talk

Advanced search

Eastenders

(5 Posts)
Linz2 Fri 21-Sep-07 20:54:42

I am REALLY not trying to be a know it all but I don't think Cindy is going to be taking part in the show according to my hairdresser! He used to be a hairdresser at Elstree studios and became friends with her. Several of us were ttalking about Cindy's return to the show and he said that she is currently filming something else in Ireland. He was going to ring her to get the gossip!

tuftyclub Fri 21-Sep-07 21:28:42

Here it says that 'Cindy' is Steven.

RGPargy Sun 23-Sep-07 17:24:07

Ah, that's answered my question about who it was at the end of the episode today (omnibus). We didn't hear what Ian blubbed when the bloke came into the room. Now i know who it was!

shish Mon 24-Sep-07 15:35:22

What the hell eve happend to cindy?? I never knew she had another daughter?! Didn't Ian say a few days ago that she was in a car accident? hmm

tuftyclub Mon 24-Sep-07 16:12:25

After Cindy had payed someone to kill Ian, she took the boys and fled abroad, she couldn't get Lucy as she had been with Pauline as she was of sick from school. Sometime later Ian and Phil took the boys off her and back to Walford. She then followed Ian, Phil and the boys to Walford and was arrested for plotting to have Ian killed, at this point Cindy ws pregnant with Cindy jr. Cindy snr died in childborth and Cindy snr mam told Ian either he had young Cindy or she would put her in to care. Ian was fine with this and was bringing the baby up as his, but Cindy's sister who couldn't have kids begged Ian for the baby so young Cindy grew up in Devon/Cornwall with her maternal family. Her father hadn't known about her.
I hope that makes sense.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now