loader

Talk

Advanced search

Me Too i have a question

(15 Posts)
Koshka Mon 17-Sep-07 13:14:09

hi,

in me too is rudy blind?

or is he blind in real life and not in the show. strange question i know but it is bugging me.

TheQueenOfQuotes Mon 17-Sep-07 13:14:50

yes and yes smile

TheQueenOfQuotes Mon 17-Sep-07 13:15:09

what I mean is yes he's blindi n the show and in rl smile

TheArmadillo Mon 17-Sep-07 13:16:55

blind in RL and in the show - although they don't mention it much, he does have a white stick and it came up in one episode when tina handed him a shopping list and buggered off.

FLIER Mon 17-Sep-07 13:19:48

yeah and he's actually a comedian

Koshka Mon 17-Sep-07 13:23:48

ah right.
me too confuses me, especially the woman from coronation street who gets a childminder to look after her son overnight!

Also, i think Tina and the train guy are a bit strange as a couple!

FLIER Mon 17-Sep-07 13:24:44

why is it confusing to have an overnight childminder?

Iklboo Mon 17-Sep-07 13:25:48

I've often wondered if Ofsted would he happy with Granny Murray looking after Dr Juno's dog as well grin

TheQueenOfQuotes Mon 17-Sep-07 13:37:05

"especially the woman from coronation street who gets a childminder to look after her son overnight! "

and???? What's odd about that??? If I don't find another job to return to in February (currently on Mat leave) then I'm going to be seeking out a child minder (or 2 grin) that do overnight care in case DH has to go away with work........I work nights.

billa Mon 17-Sep-07 18:41:24

Dr juno annoys me, why does she take her daft dog 2 granny m's? why cnt she leave him @ home like other people? from now on i'll take my 2 cats and budgie 2 the mother and toddler 2b looked after so they won't be alone in the house. absolute madness, the script writers should read these threads.

billa Mon 17-Sep-07 18:41:24

Dr juno annoys me, why does she take her daft dog 2 granny m's? why cnt she leave him @ home like other people? from now on i'll take my 2 cats and budgie 2 the mother and toddler 2b looked after so they won't be alone in the house. absolute madness, the script writers should read these threads.

FLIER Mon 17-Sep-07 18:44:25

I don't know about how daft the dog thing is, but there's a doggy daycare centre opened up near to Glasgow airport, I thought it was such a sign of the times!

Koshka Thu 20-Sep-07 17:58:17

i didnt realise there were childminders that took children overnight! sorry!

will remember that, as i work nights, and my mum who usually looks after DS is going to hospital soon.

Granny Murray scares me a little, she is soo nice, i recon she flips to the other extreme when she is angry!

stressteddy Thu 20-Sep-07 18:00:00

Rudi's girlfriend is Louis - the mad trumpet girl!! Just in case you hadn't clocked it!!

Koshka Sat 22-Sep-07 23:14:31

yes! i saw her give him a kiss yesterday!

I just want to live there....

maybe not.

where in the country is the round building that is the school?

the hospital is the gherkin in london,
and the market/trains are in Edinborough?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now