Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How Dirty Can I Get? Did anyone watch it last night?

(3 Posts)
chloesmumtoo Tue 11-Sep-07 09:47:22

What did you think? I cried with laughter for the first time in ages. It was the funniest thing I have watched in a long time. Gross but hilarious!!!!!!!!!!How could they not wash for six weeks lol

OrmIrian Tue 11-Sep-07 09:52:20

I didn't see it but i heard the journo discussing the programme on Woman's Hour last week with a hygiene expert. I meant to watch it but forgot.

What I found odd on the interview was in the end that they seemed as upset by the lack of 'products' used in the experiment as by the lack of basic water and soap!

morgansauntie Tue 11-Sep-07 10:26:29

Somebody else started another thread last night and I posted the following on it

'I agree I have watched all of Nicky Taylor's programmes on BBC3 and think she is absolutely brilliant but mad with it, there is one part that had me laughing out loud but I can not remember which bit it was. I could do with cheerng up so perhaps I should give up washing. IMO I found her funnier than French and Saunders the other night.

On a serious note it did make me think about what products I use and would could be in them, especially as I suffer from serious ill-health'

On reflection I thought the reaction of the bloke at Unilever when she brought out her homemade deodorant was hilarious

It's repeated next tuesday 18th on BBC3

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now