BIG BROTHER WHAT THEY DO NOW

(9 Posts)
RTKangaMummy Fri 07-Sep-07 20:45:17

CH 4

chacha3 Fri 07-Sep-07 20:48:27

saw chanelle and ziggy on the front of ok magazine- rubbish if you ask me

MummyPenguin Sat 08-Sep-07 10:59:53

Yeah, that was rather kitcsh.

Did anyone watch the 'what they did next' programme? I always thought Chanelle was ok (no pun intended wink) in the house, although she came across as silly and spoilt a lot of the time, but in last night's programme she came across ridiculously. She had to do a shoot on a beach in Blackpool and moaned about walking on the sand, and yelled at the photographer and other people that were there with her. She's such a prima donna. She was filmed outside the LA Galaxy stadium after the game waiting to meet Posh. Interestingly enough, Posh chose to use another exit... seems Chanelle had quite a few people coming up to her though thinking she was Posh.

Shabnam, who was first out of the BB house, is releasing a single, a cover version of Lulu's 'Shout.' Apparently, it's going to be a huge hit and a sure fire no. 1. hmm

There wasn't much of the lovely twins, which was strange seeing as they are runners up. And not much of Brian either. Quite a bit of Charley, naturally, everything's The Charley Show you know. She was filmed having a go at the hair and make up girl when she was preparing to go on the Friday Night Project. Hair and make up girl slagged her off with colleagues when she left. There was some quite comical footage of Charley and Chanelle having a blazing row backstage at the BB final. Chanelle said "I wondered how long it would take."

UnquietDad Sat 08-Sep-07 11:21:37

Have any of them considered getting a proper job? Or do they all think they are now entitled to showbiz "careers? hmm

MummyPenguin Sat 08-Sep-07 22:31:14

Yup, I think that's about the size of it!!

totaleclipse Sat 08-Sep-07 22:34:23

I think Channele and Charley turning up for the BB final in identical shoes was hilarious, and apparently thetwins are releasing thier own version of Barbie Girlhmm

MummyPenguin Tue 11-Sep-07 17:33:00

Dare I say it, it's bound to be a number 1.

nanninurse Tue 11-Sep-07 17:37:32

Yes, the shoe thing was great.. Channelle is just trying to be Niky from the last bb..

Charley is fab, so genuine, what you see is what you get!

quadrophenia Tue 11-Sep-07 17:39:44

genuinely f*cking horrible you mean?
I hate it when people say that horrid people are okay because they are 'genuine', I shall just run around being vile to people but it will be okay as I'm 'being myself' bleurgh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now