Talk

Advanced search

First Dates - Valentine's Day

(14 Posts)
HollowTalk Thu 13-Feb-20 23:01:04

Anyone watching?

I loved the blonde woman who was on a date with the tattooed guy. I really felt for her.

And the odd girl from a previous show (she was on with her brother) - I was so happy she got fixed up!

JaneJeffer Thu 13-Feb-20 23:15:56

Just saw the end so I'm watching on +1 now. They made a lovely couple.

I don't think the guy with Miss Bournemouth is good looking at all!

I miss Sam.

JaneJeffer Fri 14-Feb-20 00:10:34

Oh God I forgot Naked Attraction was on afterwards. My eyes!

Chienloup Sat 15-Feb-20 00:34:55

I really like John with the tattoos,I thought his date over-reacted. He seemed like a nice man overall. Although I did like her too.

lynsey91 Sat 15-Feb-20 12:29:28

The guy with the tattoos seemed nice but those tattoos on his head are awful. Mind you I thought his date's tattoos were awful too.

The supposed lesbian who had been married so many year was a trans woman (I had thought that from the beginning) so really a man who likes women!

purpleme12 Sun 16-Feb-20 02:07:27

Oh I felt for the guy when you could see her face dropped when he complained. There wasn't a big to do about the complaint and he didn't seem rude to me so I don't think it was really a big deal. But I think she's got issues. She said she sacrifices some of herself for others. Which she didn't seem happy about so she needs to stop!

I was really glad that Rebecca find someone too made me feel all lovely

SavageBeauty73 Sun 16-Feb-20 07:16:05

To be fair to him his portion was tiny! I got the impression she was looking for faults...

The beauty queen runner up's scars had healed so well!!

desperatehousewife21 Sun 16-Feb-20 07:25:02

The tattoo guy was introduced as a boxing commentator by the voiceover then when the date came in he said he was a tattoo artist?
Yeah I know he probs does both grin think DH should retrain as a tattoo artist- free tattoos for life!

I like that a lot of them saw each other again v good success rate for the V day special.

purpleme12 Sun 16-Feb-20 08:19:37

Yes it did look small!

Leflic Sun 16-Feb-20 19:40:10

I think it was the peeved tone tattoo guy used to complain. It sounded whiny rather than assertive. I have friends that use humour to complain so you can telll “ it’s not anyone’s fault”. They get much better service and it woukdn’t be awkward.

purpleme12 Sun 16-Feb-20 20:10:53

Rebecca put on Facebook that they never saw each other again!

JaneJeffer Sun 16-Feb-20 23:25:48

But they showed photos of them together?

purpleme12 Mon 17-Feb-20 00:46:35

Yes I'm guessing she means they never saw each other again after the photos they showed

NemophilistRebel Mon 17-Feb-20 00:54:33

Tattooed guy made me cringe so much when he complained and even when she made clear she wasn’t comfortable with that he still went on about it

It just wasn’t polite

Nothing wrong with asking the waiter if it’s possible to have a bit more, but not the way he went bout it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »