Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BBC2 NOW it's that episode with the OTT mad woman with too much make up from South Wales !

(9 Posts)
NomDePlumeIsIrrationallyAngry Fri 31-Aug-07 15:02:28

Esape to the Country NOW.

BBC 2

southeastastra Fri 31-Aug-07 15:38:13

frightening, do they really want to astro turf the garden!!

littlerach Fri 31-Aug-07 16:32:40

God, i watche dhtis and even dd1 commented on the house!!

sarahlou1uk Fri 31-Aug-07 16:37:28

mutton and lamb ring any bells? What a sight. Sounds like the people of north devon had a lucky escape as the house 'wasn't big enough!'

ledodgy Fri 31-Aug-07 16:46:02

Haha this was hilarious did her mother actually draw her eyelashes on under her eye or was that just a trick of the light?

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsSOH Fri 31-Aug-07 16:50:33

I think for the first time in my life I 'guffawed' as they repeatedly declared 'ooh that's classy'.

And yes, I noticed the eyelashes too, very odd.

Finley was well provided for was he not?

ledodgy Fri 31-Aug-07 17:20:16

Oh definately he could do with swimming a good few lengths in the swimming pool.

littlerach Fri 31-Aug-07 17:24:53

Was that her mother?
What did it for me was when they sauntered up to the firts house and the presenter woman almost cringed.

Imagine of it had been Phuil and Kirstie presenting....

ledodgy Fri 31-Aug-07 17:26:57

haha I chuckled at the presenter woman's obvious despair. When they were talking about the banisters (obviously an original feature to people with brains) and how they would rip them out and replace with steel and glass she said 'so you're just going to pull this old thing out then?' very tongue in cheek.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now