Page 40 | Will Finn go bad? Will he and Elly get it on? Will Robert get Paul? Will Harlow get a make over and snog Hendrix? Did Karl put that sex toy back in the box... Neighbours...

(1000 Posts)
SleepingStandingUp Thu 23-Jan-20 19:10:22

No spoilers, by order of Lou and Harold

OP’s posts: |
SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Fri 04-Sep-20 13:08:45

It's the absolute moral superiority of the teenagers that's annoying me the most. Harlow and Mackenzie and their crusade to make Lassiters implement every green policy going, regardless of the cost to the business that keeps a roof over Harlow's head. It isn't often I have sympathy for Paul, but I do at the moment.

Then there's the anniversary party issue - @SleepingStandingUp is right - why hasn't Mackenzie asked Yashvi's opinion? She just thinks she knows what is right for everyone.

She and Harlow just seem to ride roughshod over everyone in their way - it doesn't seem to occur to them that the adults around them might - just might - know a bit more than they do, and have a bit more life experience (and business experience) than them, and that they might not ALWAYS be right.

SleepingStandingUp Fri 04-Sep-20 13:14:35

It's been two decades since I was that age and it'll be over a decade roll I have one of my own, maybe 18 year olds really are that annoying lol

EBearhug Fri 04-Sep-20 13:15:55

It's the absolute moral superiority of the teenagers that's annoying me the most. Harlow and Mackenzie and their crusade to make Lassiters implement every green policy going, regardless of the cost to the business that keeps a roof over Harlow's head. It isn't often I have sympathy for Paul, but I do at the moment.

Yes, but they are teenagers, where everything is black and white, and adults don't understand much (despite having been through it all before.) And Paul has mostly just said no, I'm in charge. If he spent time with them to go through some figures and explain why the costs don't work they might end up with him seeing what ideas could work, and H & M might get a better understanding of why businesses aren't just switching.

woodhill Fri 04-Sep-20 15:57:45

Harlow needs Paul to finance her, she should wind her neck in.

What is Shane actually studying, does he ever go to the uni or speak to his tutor?

MiddleClassProblem Fri 04-Sep-20 17:40:57

I don’t understand why Roxy didn’t tell Dipi when she came round.

MiddleClassProblem Tue 08-Sep-20 14:32:42

That coming soon bit after today’s ep looked like Ned gets paid to fuck Shane 😂

Mogtheanxiouscat Wed 09-Sep-20 09:30:17

So I see that Nicolette is the new Ellie when it comes to inappropriate work wear. Leather mini skirt for a hands on caring role? hmm

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 09:36:02

Yes, I felt even more judgy as surely a lot of her role is physical and requires practical clothing.

woodhill Wed 09-Sep-20 12:18:57

Mogtheanxiouscat

So I see that Nicolette is the new Ellie when it comes to inappropriate work wear. Leather mini skirt for a hands on caring role? hmm

Yes thought the same and why wasn't she partaking in the spar experience.

Why is Susan permanently hanging around the coffee shop

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Wed 09-Sep-20 13:48:28

Nicolette's manner is pretty unprofessional too, imo.

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 14:06:40

Yes thought the same and why wasn't she partaking in the spar experience. I think she was meant to buy them pierce annoyed her. I do agree re clothes, surely she's be in something casual. Trying to think now what Amber wars to work with John altho admittedly less physical and no showers

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 14:17:07

Very unprofessional today. And why doesn’t Ned think his tattoos are identifiable?

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 14:19:16

Haha yeah they're fairly specific, and he isn't exactly a Virgin.

Not seen that, stick in hospital awaiting a prescription for poo

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 14:23:22

Why do you need poo prescribed? I have shitloads at home 🥁

(Hope all is ok) x

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 14:28:34

Apparently the 5 yo had been constipated for, I'd guess, at least two years and I didn't know because I'm the parenting manual they give at the hospital, no one ever described ideal poo consistency so I thought all that mattered was regularity. He poos daily. Still heavily constipated. Movicol is the answer.

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 14:29:37

Just been a faff. School at 9, collected at 10 30, left hospital at 1, school for 1.30 , back at hospital without himto get meds for 2, still waiting, school pick up at 3

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 14:35:00

Ugh, nightmare! Probably wouldn’t have picked up on it either and I’ve seen the chart. Hope you’re out of there soon and make pick up!

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 15:11:01

I had to call mil to do it and then of course it came. Saved me a taxi panic, just hope she's ok with the new routine and procedures.

See I'm familiar with the poo charts from his bowel resections bit because gastro have never been interested in us once he did a poo, even when we were on meds for chronic diarrhoea initially, I didn't really process it as he was regular. Anyway, Harold and Lou have had a day with Daddy and Nanny and Karl is being collected right about NOW and I'm on the bus home so all's well that ends well eh

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 15:47:26

Glad you had a back up plan (no pun intended).

Also we need a new thread! I’m shit at titles though so opting out as creator 😂

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 16:30:22

I'm looking that this thread is ending with talk of my kids poo 😂😘😂

SleepingStandingUp Wed 09-Sep-20 16:34:30

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/4018907-The-BooBoos-need-their-own-kid-Shane-needs-to-go-to-rehab-who-wants-naked-Ned-pics-who-WILL-Levi-snog-and-will-Susan-be-usurped-by-plain-Jane-super-brain-It-must-be-Neighbours?watched=1

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 16:37:47

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/4018907-The-BooBoos-need-their-own-kid-Shane-needs-to-go-to-rehab-who-wants-naked-Ned-pics-who-WILL-Levi-snog-and-will-Susan-be-usurped-by-plain-Jane-super-brain-It-must-be-Neighbours?watched=1

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 16:38:02

Thread closing

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 16:38:19

Thread closing

MiddleClassProblem Wed 09-Sep-20 16:38:36

Thread closing

This thread is not accepting new messages.