Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Who are your BEST and WORST big brother contestents from all the series?

(25 Posts)
MamaG Fri 31-Aug-07 10:11:38

best - Brian from 2 (was it 2?) the gay irish lad - I heart him.

worst - poss Charley from this years <shudder>

domesticgrumpess Fri 31-Aug-07 12:37:07

Message withdrawn

PeckaRolloverAgain Fri 31-Aug-07 12:39:26

Brian could not be beaten he was fantastic!!

sockmonkey Sat 01-Sep-07 08:14:12

Worst - Toss up between Charley & Sezer & the scottish bloke who peed in the bin on his way out. ::shudder::

Best - has to be Jon Tickle... with Brian from BB2 a close second

octavia Sun 02-Sep-07 02:08:35

best Brian from bb2
worst Saskia

chipmonkey Sun 02-Sep-07 03:09:50

Best - Nikki Grahame from bb7
Worst - Jade Goody

SofiaAmes Sun 02-Sep-07 07:47:00

Sorry girls, but I have to tell you that Brian is a total and complete wanker in real life. We were on a RyanAir flight that he was a flight attendant on just before his BB started and he was unbelievably rude to us. We were traveling with ds when he was a baby and my step daughter. Brian confiscated our car seat and tried to give our seat away that we had paid for so that ds could sit in a car seat in his own seat for safety. He then made disparaging comments about bfing AND my breasts to another flight attendent during the flight, loud enough for stepdaughter to overhear. I wrote a complaint letter to Ryan Air who said that I had made the whole thing up. (Of course they must have known that he was going onto BB...we didn't). Anyway, it's a farce that he was hosting a kids show because from what I have seen he can't stand them.

SecondhandRose Sun 02-Sep-07 07:48:38

Worst Shabaz/Charley
Best has to be Brian for me

SecondhandRose Sun 02-Sep-07 07:49:54

Sofia presume you mean the original Irish Brian? I mean the latest one.

LoveMyGirls Sun 02-Sep-07 08:04:21

So hard to choose the best one, i liked craig, kate, the jordy fireman cant think of his name?

Basically all the people from the first 3 bar a few eg nasty nick (cant believe he got called nasty nick - imagine being tarred with that brush for the rest of your life? just for writing names on paper)

The worst have got to be shabaz, shabnam, charley.

Jon tickle was a strange one, i hated him when he first went in esp when he murdered "hotel calafornia" but then when he went back in he was brilliant!

totaleclipse Sun 02-Sep-07 08:12:04

LoveMyGirls, the jordy fireman was Johny.

Akex has to be my favourite, and the worst has to be Craig from 2 years ago, the one who swore he was straight but sleaxed over Anthony the whole time.

totaleclipse Sun 02-Sep-07 08:12:51

sleazed even.

Trinityrhino Sun 02-Sep-07 08:21:17

I loved cameron, brian form bb2, johnny and liam
I hated charley ugh

LucyJones Sun 02-Sep-07 08:43:01

Why is it though that the public reward thick people?
The most recent winner doesn't even know who Shakespeare is ffs
Jade Goody, Dim Helen from BB2, the twins in this series who were nice but dim
The clever ones are always seen to be arrogant and are usually booed with the exception of Jon Tickle and Jonty. Look how Cara Louise was seen as snobby etc

chipmonkey Sun 02-Sep-07 22:42:05

Sofia, I am shock at Brian's behaviour. Did Ryanair really think you were making it all up?

UnquietDad Sun 02-Sep-07 23:47:36

Oh, god, Saskia was a total and utter wankstress. And what was her awful bloke called? They were a pair of turds.

Shell, from the year when they all had the fight, seemed like a nice person. And Anna from year 1. And I took to Jon Tickle as well.

chipmonkey Sun 02-Sep-07 23:55:28

Maxwell was Saskia's BF.

chipmonkey Sun 02-Sep-07 23:56:02

Anna is a TV presenter in Ireland now.

stepfordwife Sun 02-Sep-07 23:59:28

maxwell
they were just narsty, eh?
mr tickle was a class act and i also like kate lawler, mary the (ex) nun..

oh and helen 'n' paul..as capotured the innocence of old BB before the advent of wannabes

oh! oh! what about michelle bass??
got mixed feelings about her as
she's a bunny boiler
BUT
delivered one of my fave BB lines ever:"NO naked jacuzziness!" grin

stepfordwife Mon 03-Sep-07 00:01:56

oh and TIM was a bit of an odd one...
Comprendez?

madamez Mon 03-Sep-07 00:06:30

My faves were John Tickle and Anna the nun. I think the one I loathed the most was Stweart from BB2, followed by Maxwell and Saskia.

RosemaryWoodhouse Mon 03-Sep-07 09:22:42

Best: Craig
Worst: Kate Lawler

Kathyis6incheshigh Mon 03-Sep-07 09:27:13

Oh, my worst was Jason from the year when they had the fight. Aggressive, conceited and entered the house wearing a thong IIRC.
Best - Anna.

madamez Mon 03-Sep-07 14:13:58

Kathy: I had a reluctant soft spot for that Jason, even though he was a twunt, because he both looked and sounded very much like a young man I'd have a few good shags off several years before.

Kathyis6incheshigh Mon 03-Sep-07 14:14:38

LOL MadameZ. They'd have to have been damn good shags!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now