TheMaskedPoster Tue 28-Aug-07 12:38:24

grin

pure genius

grin

Charlee Tue 28-Aug-07 12:46:46

The man is clearly incredably gay. grin

I prefer Andy and Sid's number raps!

cheechymunchy Tue 28-Aug-07 12:47:03

sniffle - don't have CBeebies anymore...or ANY TV come to think of it. Moved to Germany 3 weeks ago.

TheMaskedPoster Tue 28-Aug-07 12:51:49

Oh yes Charlee - Sid and Andy's raps are magnifique too of course... but there is something about that Chris (who is indeed more camp than a tent) that makes me (and dd) grin like idiots!

<<sympathy to cheechymunchy at lack of Chris/Sid/Andy humourous sketches>>

SueBaroo Tue 28-Aug-07 13:28:11

Camp as a row of pink chiffon tents, I think you'll find grin

I do like the counting song. "Ah thankyou very much, uh uh"

The Sid Andy number raps are good too and I scare my kids by grooving about the lounge to them. But Chris and a guitar is the best. I think he writes most of the cbeebies songs.

policywonk Tue 28-Aug-07 13:30:55

I love Chris. He is the only one of the main presenters who doesn't look the slightest bit embarrassed.

Sidge Wed 29-Aug-07 11:12:06

I have it on good authority that Chris is NOT gay, and is not at all camp in real life!!

Apparently he also is a main brain behind a lot of CBeebies and other kids shows, and is totally wadded and owns fast cars smile

I quite fancy him - do you think I need to get out more? blush

lucykate Wed 29-Aug-07 11:18:22

sid looks so cool when they do the rapping, makes that andy look like a sixth form student

TheMaskedPoster Wed 29-Aug-07 12:15:15

My goodness Chris must be a good actor/presenter! Thanks for the inside info on him Sidge, always good to know wink

The guy does seem very clever and witty, so it's no surprise he is behind a lot of the shows and songs, and yes, he must be minted!

<<waits patiently for 12.30ish when CITKWC comes back on ...>>

smile

Piggy Wed 29-Aug-07 12:17:43

Chris is fab. In fact, I think they are all great. Thank the Lord for cbeebies.

popsycal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:19:06

some chris info for you...

popsycal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:24:16

oooh he was all the voices and the narrator of Henry's Cat

ruty Wed 29-Aug-07 12:42:19

Andy can't dance at all. Sid is much sexier. In fact he may be the only heterosexual man on Children's TV.

fluffyanimal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:46:57

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Chris has suddenly started looking old?

And is it just me, or does anyone else fancy Boogie Pete? blush

mistypeaks Wed 29-Aug-07 12:52:48

I've loved chris for years. and yes also quite fancy boogie pete (was soooo glad when Nat got booted!!!)

Washersaurus Wed 29-Aug-07 13:12:18

Chris' real name is Martin!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now