TheMaskedPoster Tue 28-Aug-07 12:38:24

grin

pure genius

grin

Charlee Tue 28-Aug-07 12:46:46

The man is clearly incredably gay. grin

I prefer Andy and Sid's number raps!

cheechymunchy Tue 28-Aug-07 12:47:03

sniffle - don't have CBeebies anymore...or ANY TV come to think of it. Moved to Germany 3 weeks ago.

TheMaskedPoster Tue 28-Aug-07 12:51:49

Oh yes Charlee - Sid and Andy's raps are magnifique too of course... but there is something about that Chris (who is indeed more camp than a tent) that makes me (and dd) grin like idiots!

<<sympathy to cheechymunchy at lack of Chris/Sid/Andy humourous sketches>>

SueBaroo Tue 28-Aug-07 13:28:11

Camp as a row of pink chiffon tents, I think you'll find grin

I do like the counting song. "Ah thankyou very much, uh uh"

The Sid Andy number raps are good too and I scare my kids by grooving about the lounge to them. But Chris and a guitar is the best. I think he writes most of the cbeebies songs.

policywonk Tue 28-Aug-07 13:30:55

I love Chris. He is the only one of the main presenters who doesn't look the slightest bit embarrassed.

Sidge Wed 29-Aug-07 11:12:06

I have it on good authority that Chris is NOT gay, and is not at all camp in real life!!

Apparently he also is a main brain behind a lot of CBeebies and other kids shows, and is totally wadded and owns fast cars smile

I quite fancy him - do you think I need to get out more? blush

lucykate Wed 29-Aug-07 11:18:22

sid looks so cool when they do the rapping, makes that andy look like a sixth form student

TheMaskedPoster Wed 29-Aug-07 12:15:15

My goodness Chris must be a good actor/presenter! Thanks for the inside info on him Sidge, always good to know wink

The guy does seem very clever and witty, so it's no surprise he is behind a lot of the shows and songs, and yes, he must be minted!

<<waits patiently for 12.30ish when CITKWC comes back on ...>>

smile

Piggy Wed 29-Aug-07 12:17:43

Chris is fab. In fact, I think they are all great. Thank the Lord for cbeebies.

popsycal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:19:06

some chris info for you...

popsycal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:24:16

oooh he was all the voices and the narrator of Henry's Cat

ruty Wed 29-Aug-07 12:42:19

Andy can't dance at all. Sid is much sexier. In fact he may be the only heterosexual man on Children's TV.

fluffyanimal Wed 29-Aug-07 12:46:57

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Chris has suddenly started looking old?

And is it just me, or does anyone else fancy Boogie Pete? blush

mistypeaks Wed 29-Aug-07 12:52:48

I've loved chris for years. and yes also quite fancy boogie pete (was soooo glad when Nat got booted!!!)

Washersaurus Wed 29-Aug-07 13:12:18

Chris' real name is Martin!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: