Talk

Advanced search

what happened in the last episode of the chase?

(8 Posts)
anniebear Mon 27-Aug-07 21:20:38

Had friends round and totally forgot about it

Thanks smile

anniebear Mon 27-Aug-07 21:26:59

Just found this

However, Sarah has other things on her mind when her life suddenly takes an unexpected twist.

what was the unexpected twist?

A huge row ensues with Sarah and Anna caught up in Fiona's rage. Tragically the victim of her anger is someone she never intended to hurt.

who was it?

thanks!

bet Im the only sad one that watched it!!!!!!

horsesforcourses Mon 27-Aug-07 21:49:18

Hi - well.... Anna and Tom were pcking up for Africa, Fiona was at the police station answering questions about Georges death. Tome realised and told Anna he had to get something en route and they needed to leave that evening. Sarah discovered she was pregnant with Sebastians baby but Adrian wasnt to know - she told Anna who promised not to say anything. Police found wirecuters in pub and came to Chase to do fingerprints, found Toms prints and took him to station - Frank came round and talked to Anna about being her dad. Fiona released n bail and ran to Chase - Sarah there and Matt in reception. Fiona went mad, trying to kill Sarah (Tom as going to africa with me not you etc....) Tom came back from police station, Anna went to defend Sarah, Tom intervined, Fiona stabbed Tom in the stomach and he died ..... well thats the abridged version anyway!

anniebear Tue 28-Aug-07 12:58:01

Brilliant thank you so much

apparently that is it isnt it, no more series

Guess only you , me and my sis watched it! (she forgot to watch the last one also!!)

bebespain Tue 28-Aug-07 18:02:17

And me blush
I just watched the last episode about an hour ago and it left me in tears...it was so sad watching Tom fade away in Anna´s arms

I´m really miffed there isn´t going to be anymore, I loved it!!

MummyPenguin Tue 28-Aug-07 18:04:57

Me too. I never got into the last series, and didn't watch this series from the start, but watched about four episodes and was gripped. It's a shame they're not continuing it.

NappyChange Wed 29-Aug-07 13:33:23

Really? No more Chase? Perfect Sunday evening viewing. Used to love Monarch of the Glen - well, the Laird in particular and they took that off too.

CountessDracula Wed 29-Aug-07 13:34:20

haven't read the responses but I really wanted to see it and missed it! Anyone got it on vid?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now