Talk

Advanced search

You - Season 2 on Netflix - **SPOILERS** (Title edited by MNHQ)

(75 Posts)
BanKittenHeels Wed 01-Jan-20 12:31:51

Is anyone else watching this?

The girl who is playing Delilah can’t act but apart from that I’m really enjoying it.

AnyFucker Wed 01-Jan-20 12:33:21

Ciwirocks Wed 01-Jan-20 12:33:22

I thought it took a while to pick up, on episode 5 now I think and it’s starting to get interesting

whataballbag Wed 01-Jan-20 12:40:07

Finished it last might... OMG

Robs20 Wed 01-Jan-20 12:48:30

I finished it last night too!

thenightsky Wed 01-Jan-20 13:27:38

I finished it yesterday! The last three episodes were a complete rollercoaster! I couldn't have guessed any of it. shock

BadgerBadgerMushroom Wed 01-Jan-20 13:44:13

Finished it yesterday! He's so bloody creepy!

theremustbeaomethinginthewater Wed 01-Jan-20 14:38:12

We are upto the last episode, DH currently trying to get Toddler to have a nap so we can watch the last episode!

BanKittenHeels Wed 01-Jan-20 15:46:57

I quite enjoyed the slower start to the season, it gave us an inside track to his madness.

I’m on episode 8 now, I’m desperate for the DC to go to their party at 4:30 so I can watch some more.

decisionsincisions Wed 01-Jan-20 15:51:17

I binge watched it the other day, I have loved both seasons. Penn Badgley is brilliant. Seems like there may be a third seasons... Anyone know if there is or not?

iheartchristmas92 Wed 01-Jan-20 15:59:40

finished it. Penn has pretty much confirmed that there will be another season, can't wait! amazing show. the last couple of episodes were definitely unexpected. loved it!

BanKittenHeels Wed 01-Jan-20 18:42:15

Watching episode 9 now.

ACheekyFinger Wed 01-Jan-20 23:42:45

Finished it tonight. That was absolutely mental and I loved it! Can't wait for season 3 but also worried about what will happen😬

TrueCrimeFan Thu 02-Jan-20 06:52:44

So good! Can't wait for S3

covetingthepreciousthings Thu 02-Jan-20 07:33:30

Would we be able to get the title of this thread changed to include 'Spoilers'? There's another thread on the season, but I think everyone's worried about talking about the end because of spoilers.

Just thinking with this being a newer thread maybe we could inc spoilers to discuss the ending? Not sure how though?

whiskeyandice Thu 02-Jan-20 07:35:53

I'm halfway through season 2! I don't understand why he's so damn creepy and such a lunatic yet such a likeable character!! Forty turned out to be quite likeable too! Can't wait for season 3.

covetingthepreciousthings Thu 02-Jan-20 08:22:08

* don't understand why he's so damn creepy and such a lunatic yet such a likeable character!!*

Yes! I actually find him more likeable in this than I did in Gossip Girl.

BanKittenHeels Thu 02-Jan-20 09:37:12

I’ve requested if “spoiler” can be added to the title.

I’ve just finished it and WOW. WOW.

He really creeps me out but I was desperate for it to work out for him.

covetingthepreciousthings Thu 02-Jan-20 19:36:49

Thanks for the added spoilers in title OP.

I read an interesting theory, that many people seem to think the 'neighbour' at the end could in fact be his mum instead of another potential love interest! I think that would be interesting for s3.

I wonder if we will see Ellie or the real 'Will' again.

peachypetite Thu 02-Jan-20 19:39:06

So as I said on the other thread I didn’t think it was plausible that the police guy wouldn’t continue searching for Delilah?

covetingthepreciousthings Thu 02-Jan-20 20:10:14

So as I said on the other thread I didn’t think it was plausible that the police guy wouldn’t continue searching for Delilah?

Didn't Joe say at the end that the whole case had been made like 'radioactive' because of it being the 'Quinn' family, and no one would go near it now.

BanKittenHeels Fri 03-Jan-20 00:41:47

What was relevance of the time on his arm?
Was it 8:52? Also did Forty write 8:51 and then I’d changed fo 8:52?

BanKittenHeels Fri 03-Jan-20 00:42:12

*then it changed to 8:52?

covetingthepreciousthings Fri 03-Jan-20 04:23:24

*What was relevance of the time on his arm?
Was it 8:52?*

That's what time Forty had given him the acid, I don't know if there was any relevance in him changing it though. I think it was 8.52

Coughy4u Fri 03-Jan-20 04:29:29

I was disappointed. I wanted more insight into the mind of that chef. And really that gorgeous australian hunk turned down for this older unattractive guy? He really punches over his weight doesnt he joe.
The trip on acid was really scary gave me flashbacks of when i blacked out. That episode was too good and true.
Fucking hated the insane loser brother.
Seems like he will be creeping on the next door neighbour. Always white slim middle class women.. i'd like to see him stalk someone a bit different.. he definitely has a type!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »