Talk

Advanced search

Saw episode of Friends I had never seen tonight...

(11 Posts)
Clary Fri 24-Aug-07 23:13:12

...so bizarre as I know most of them by heart. On E4, a really early one (think they must have just gone back to the start) where Phoebe finds a thumb in her can of pop and Chandler starts smoking again.

Anyone else find they get an undiscoverd gem every so often?

TheArmadillo Fri 24-Aug-07 23:14:17

Yeah I do sometimes.

Always a shock as I have seen most of them millions of times.

Sometimes happens with the Simpsons as well.

Kathyis6incheshigh Fri 24-Aug-07 23:15:21

Sadly rare, though. More often you see one and think 'I can't believe how many times I have already seen that....'

Clary Fri 24-Aug-07 23:17:14

Yes Kathy that's when it's time not to watch for a while.

A few months ago I saw a really late one for the first time and it was so funny as well. Earlier ones not so good...

Clary Fri 24-Aug-07 23:17:52

sArmadillo sorry mean tto say that hardly ever happens with Simpsons here - more likely that DD can tell us exactly what's going to happen blush

TheArmadillo Fri 24-Aug-07 23:20:16

yeah it is rare but occasionally.

I've given up watching most things like that because I've just seen 99% of them to death.

lisad123 Fri 24-Aug-07 23:25:08

I know which one you mean. I have watched all of them, so no surprises for me

L

mankyscotslass Sat 25-Aug-07 07:45:07

I saw some of the later ones from just before the Rachael/Ross pregnancy. I saw Flack from CSI NY, couldnt believe it!!

tigerschick Sat 25-Aug-07 07:52:21

I saw one a while ago that I'd never seen where they argue about how much money they make - Monica, Ross and Chandler versus Phoebe, Rachel and Joey.
But, as you say, it's rare. Haven't actually watched any for several months - gets a bit monotonous.

tiredemma Sat 25-Aug-07 08:02:34

I have seen them repeated so many times- but still laugh as hard as the first time!

Katy44 Sat 25-Aug-07 08:09:48

I love it when I see one I haven't already seen and it happens more often than I think!
Also, I find with a lot of them I haven't seen the 1st ten mintes anyway, even if I could recite the rest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now