Talk

Advanced search

PA Panorama thing on BBC 1 with the accusers

(42 Posts)
Noeuf Mon 02-Dec-19 21:26:48

Anyone watching?

I'm having a hard time following a timeline.

applecatchers36 Thu 05-Dec-19 22:09:53

Totally believe Virginia she sounded genuine unlike PA in the Emily Maitliss interview.
It was sinister the way they recruited vulnerable young girls to exploit. What motivated PA to maintain this friendship over many years even when he was a known sex offender?? They obviously offered something to PA that he wanted (access to young girls). It makes me so sick these entitled privileged males, they just viewed these girls as objects not as people. The royals should not be above the law PA needs to be interviewed by the victims lawyers.

ageingdisgracefully Tue 03-Dec-19 16:44:08

If you open iPlayer, it's on the top line. Tried to share link, but tech failed! blush

NC4this123 Tue 03-Dec-19 15:53:32

Can’t find this in catch up anyone know how to find it? Thanks

HollowTalk Tue 03-Dec-19 15:52:06

There were rumours that both Clinton and Trump had been to the island. Both Clintons were said to have gone at times and at other times, just Bill. Everyone's denied it.

Ohfrigginghellers Tue 03-Dec-19 07:39:03

And the sleazy president of the United states cozying up to him at a party - yuk!

Noeuf Mon 02-Dec-19 23:33:40

Like some puppet thing?

I think it's interesting no more names have come out.

AutumnCrow Mon 02-Dec-19 23:32:41

I bet that subsequent phone call was taped by a spook.

WineIsMyCarb Mon 02-Dec-19 23:19:23

Yes @Noeuf - I spotted that too, in the lawyer's office. Creepy.
Also I noticed a few lingering shots over his naked female figure bookcases. Reading between the lines...

There are a lot more questions than answers raised by this one, I think.

100% believe Virginia, of course.
But that email from PA to GM is incriminating indeed, particularly considering PA was claiming to have never heard of Virginia in the Maitliss interview.

Gingerkittykat Mon 02-Dec-19 23:13:24

here is the link to the programme on iplayer.

Cremebrule Mon 02-Dec-19 23:04:41

I also thought it was interesting that they were dropping hints about presidents of the US. There has got to be more dirt to come.

HollowTalk Mon 02-Dec-19 23:04:07

What really shocked me was that JB was targeting that school. That's really horrible.

I think it isn't the fact she's 17 (because that's legal here, though illegal in the US) it's the fact she was trafficked to have sex with JB's friends.

NotStayingIn Mon 02-Dec-19 23:00:31

I also found her really credible. Ghislaine Maxwell surely has got to be arrested and questioned. She sounds guilty as hell of enabling most of this to happen.

comingintomyown Mon 02-Dec-19 23:00:08

I agree bully god it’s nauseating

AhNowTed Mon 02-Dec-19 22:59:06

Believe her absolutely.

bullyingadvice2017 Mon 02-Dec-19 22:57:03

I believe her. It was quite obvious from his interview that he's spent his whole life being used to spouting some bullshit and everyone nodding and smiling whilst never calling him out on it. I think he honestly thought it had gone well....until it was aired.
I bet he's sweating now the dirty pig.

Noeuf Mon 02-Dec-19 22:43:01

@Shinysun thanks, I've only thought about in terms of a one off not knowing - paying for a better life, transported secretly and then finding out it's eg a nail bar or a brothel.

I meant the benefactor thing as in - did she not realise there would be a catch?

Womenwotlunch Mon 02-Dec-19 22:39:22

I believe her

comingintomyown Mon 02-Dec-19 22:38:09

Sorry of what as in how much, of what wasn’t in doubt 😔

Shinysun Mon 02-Dec-19 22:38:02

OP trafficking means moving/transporting for the purpose of exploitation

comingintomyown Mon 02-Dec-19 22:37:20

Shocked at what I saw he’s so so guilty, of what exactly it’s hard to quantify but my goodness

Inspiralcarpetry Mon 02-Dec-19 22:30:18

Sorry, *Virginia!

Inspiralcarpetry Mon 02-Dec-19 22:29:35

Vieginia really came across as credible.
I can understand why the other girl thought Epstein would be a 'benefactor'. These are vulnerable young girls, amongst billionaires for whom money literally buys anything. I can see why she thought she'd be well rewarded amongst so much money.
Sadly, Andrew, Epstein and Ghislaine's attitudes towards these girls was just as commodities and not human beings with lives and dreams.

Letseatgrandma Mon 02-Dec-19 22:24:50

Was she underage? Is that a different age there?

IcedPurple Mon 02-Dec-19 22:22:35

Someone please stick a fork into Airmiles Andy.

He's done.

Noeuf Mon 02-Dec-19 22:13:22

It will probably turn up on YouTube shortly?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »