Talk

Advanced search

Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special 2019

(13 Posts)
ChessieFL Sun 01-Dec-19 07:32:30

Sorry if there’s already a thread on this but I couldn’t find one.

Anyone else excited about this? I’m really looking forward to it, especially after seeing the trailer yesterday! There were no kids in the trailer though (unless I missed them) so not sure what’s happened to Neil the baby and Stacey’s bump! Apparently Uncle Bryn is hosting Christmas this year....

Bluewavescrashing Sun 01-Dec-19 07:36:26

Very excited, hope it doesn't disappoint! Has Uncle Bryn had a hair transplant?!

ChessieFL Sun 01-Dec-19 07:44:08

He did look a bit more hirsute didn’t he?!

rainywinterday Sun 01-Dec-19 08:04:47

I think you see the back of a child hugging Pam in the trailer....probably Gav's child. I doubt they'll dwell on the kids too much as they've only got an hour. Cannot wait!! I was trying to second guess stuff - why is Gav in Essex? Is it visiting? Is Smithy still living there or is he in wales with Nessa too? Who lives where? Bet Gavin and Stacey live in Doris' old house!

BalloonSlayer Sun 01-Dec-19 09:16:46

I loved the trailer with Bryn's voice over saying "and on BBC I PLAYer" in that tone he does that makes it clear he doesn't know what it is. grin

jay55 Sun 01-Dec-19 09:26:04

I am so ready to Step in.

FLOrenze Sun 01-Dec-19 09:44:56

Does anybody know when it is on?

ChessieFL Sun 01-Dec-19 10:18:27

Christmas Day FLOrenze!

3catsandcounting Sun 01-Dec-19 10:29:27

Very excited here. I thought Bryn's hair was just ruffled as a result of getting stressed in the kitchen? 😃

rainywinterday Sun 01-Dec-19 10:32:35

8.30pm xmas day according to James Corden on Twitter!

FLOrenze Sun 01-Dec-19 12:01:08

Thank you ChessieFL

Mammaaofxx Sun 01-Dec-19 12:09:02

They have 2 children now my little girl went for a casting to be one of the children xx

CoolShoeshine Mon 02-Dec-19 18:16:34

Uncle Bryn looks 10 years younger not older. To be fair none of them look too much older. It looks like it will have a very similar feel to the last Christmas special, only with the meal in Wales instead of Essex. So glad to see Pete and Dawn in the trailer. I shouldn’t be surprised if Gavin and Stacey are now living in Doris’ house. Or Nessa and Neil. Hope Dave Coaches makes an appearance. Can’t wait!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »