Talk

Advanced search

SCD 2019 over here!

(958 Posts)
ThursdayLastWeek Sat 23-Nov-19 19:48:28

Panic thread!

LittleAndOften Sat 30-Nov-19 19:35:10

Oh I bloody loved that. Joyful indeed!! Alex FTW, that was glorious. Frankly I don't give a monkeys how strict a samba that was, it put a huge smile on my face.

GrouchyKiwi Sat 30-Nov-19 16:46:26

It's here Samcro. Bluffin made it earlier today.

New Thread

Samcro Sat 30-Nov-19 16:37:11

please can you start the new thread before the show. its so much easier to read it on one thread. flowers glitterballgin

mogloveseggs Sat 30-Nov-19 16:35:04

@Bluffinwithmymuffin no but I might if I get vouchers off the in laws for Christmas grin

ChessieFL Sat 30-Nov-19 16:31:54

Ooh, I do like a Strictly dvd!

Bluffinwithmymuffin Sat 30-Nov-19 15:49:42

mogloves

OMG. Who’d have thought?
Did you buy it?

SureTry Sat 30-Nov-19 15:31:28

I think it's two single people otherwise I'm sure it would be in the newspapers again, it's not a scandal this time, just an unlikely pair romping away from the dance floor.

mogloveseggs Sat 30-Nov-19 15:30:30

Haven't read since last week
So apologies if someone else has posted this but look what I've just found in Tesco!

Bluffinwithmymuffin Sat 30-Nov-19 14:59:34

I think Sooty and Tess were just a red herring really

Bluffinwithmymuffin Sat 30-Nov-19 14:58:48

James Cracknell and Katherine can’t remember her name (Johannes’ partner)

OR

David James and Nadiya

TitsInAbsentia Sat 30-Nov-19 14:44:58

So let's use the last few posts on this one to discuss that very bombshell...I may have become obsessed trying to work out something that possibly doesn't even exist grin grin

From the article:
A blossoming romance
Two people starring in the latest series
The couple are an unlikley pairing/you wouldn't have put these two together

I'm going for....James Cracknell and Michelle Visage....

Bluffinwithmymuffin Sat 30-Nov-19 14:00:41

Just opened a new thread- title is bombshell reveal...

Hope okay with everyone

Bluffinwithmymuffin Sat 30-Nov-19 13:06:57

iklboo

We're going to need a new Fred soon.

Was thinking that... we should do it soon or we’ll end up doing it tonight halfway through the show again...

iklboo Sat 30-Nov-19 12:06:02

We're going to need a new Fred soon.

EnidButton Sat 30-Nov-19 02:31:03

True Whatthe and it looked like he'd taken it well. The look on Kelvin's face was priceless.

Although he maybe shouldn't double dip on the spray tan next week.

NumbersStation Sat 30-Nov-19 01:19:13

Soo has been all over Twitter

And Zippy if rumours are to be believed hmm

Bungle was unavailable for comment with regards to the sausages.... grin

If that is true, I love Karen for doing bunny ears for her dogs. I’ve done dafter things over the years. blush

AnneKipanki Fri 29-Nov-19 23:48:39

LOL elf

MaggieFS Fri 29-Nov-19 22:59:38

Matthew who? What?

GoingToWearPantiesLikeAnElf Fri 29-Nov-19 22:41:30

Tis true Schady grin
twitter.com/Sootyandco?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

I have just cried at Klaus on Netflix. Am off to watch It Takes Two now. Well done soupy dragon pins on star proffers wine
Now <narrows eyes> Come on, own up, which one of you mothers is Zoe?!

SchadenfreudePersonified Fri 29-Nov-19 21:50:09

Sooty and Sweep had their sausages out on twitter yesterday

<clutches pearls>

Bluffinwithmymuffin Fri 29-Nov-19 21:40:48

Loved Kelvin’s dad. I think some of you mooted the idea of SCD getting Kelvin back with a surprise appearance from his dad shortly after Sunday’s show, so they must’ve got the idea from MN.

Sure mentioning David James as one half of the bombshell couple made me wonder if it is indeed him and his pro, Nadiya... they did seem rather entranced by each other and she has a baby and (I think) a man, so that would be a scandal.

Whattheother2catsprefer Fri 29-Nov-19 21:18:54

Enid I hate that type of "joke" too but it obviously the done thing in their family so I can't get my frilly dance knickers in a twist over it.

EnidButton Fri 29-Nov-19 20:23:46

I don't usually watch ITT, as I like the dances and costumes to be a 'surprise' on the actual night, (Love Rylan though), but I'll watch tonight's on iPlayer. So glad they did something with that. I loathe those kinds of jokes where someone is excited for something and then "haha we were only joking" 🙄

Encyclo Fri 29-Nov-19 20:03:57

Kelvin was absolutely stunned and.delighted. Lovely moment.

Ravenesque Fri 29-Nov-19 20:01:09

It was brilliant. I hope that puts to rest the notion that Kelvin is not a nice person.

His tan looks like Ross's in Friends when he kept forgetting to turn round or turned round when he shouldn't turn round and eventually ended up looking like aged teak.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »