Talk

Advanced search

EASTENDERS 38 - no spoilers. That means NEVER EVER

(937 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Fri 15-Nov-19 14:27:57

Soooooooooo what an exciting 2 episodes

MEL is dead. Didnt expect that after the car crash tho agree would have looked more splattered and squashed , then just a bit of head blood on the road

Few weeks to Xmas - will Phil find out baby isn’t his

Don’t think Louise’s baby is keegans as he said he was a virgin to tiff

Tho when keanu starting dating LOUISE , keegan did say about his left overs so maybe he wasn’t a virgin .....

Would be an amazing twist if baby is black

Ollie. He could be a lot worse not sure why L is so cut olio

Not sure if anything else exciting is happening

Dentist and honey. She stays with him tho cheating

Ben bullying Martin. Needs to stop and Stacey to come back

Are kats kids going to make an appearance soon ?

Bobbys religion

What else have I missed

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 31-Dec-19 14:57:41

Thought as nearly at 1000 would do a new post for tonight’s episode - sure someone will die

Pop along and post there smile

new thread

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 31-Dec-19 14:56:34

I don’t see any pics but house is the same A minus kitchen wall is now a breakfast bar

BreconBeBuggered Tue 31-Dec-19 14:18:05

My neighbours' houses look and feel completely different from mine, even though the original layouts were the same. So I'm not fazed by the differences between Chantelle's house and Kim's. I am, however, struggling with the whole 'Let's have a PARTY!' notion from Karen, the second Chantelle and Gray's car hits the road. For one I would go apeshit at the CFery if that was my house, and for another isn't Karen off her head with worry about Ken?

NewModelArmyMayhem18 Tue 31-Dec-19 13:20:20

Oh, I stand corrected then re the photo.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 12:35:20

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 12:35:02

Extensive research gives me this layout for 1 Albert Square.

Kim has a dining table in 1 and the yellow sofa in 2. There was a table in the kitchen in front of double doors to room 2.

Chantelle has room 1 as living room. The door from hall to room 2 has been reinstated and the "fridge" wall has gone, replaced with a breakfast bar. There is a dining table in room 2. I think the door to the kitchen from the hall actually now goes to a utility room. The sink must be on the left of the kitchen where Kim's kitchen table was. There appears to be a really tiny window in the back wall which makes no sense.

I need to get a life.

bullyingadvice2017 Tue 31-Dec-19 12:29:30

I thought the picture Karen turned over was chantelle and keanu.

SpanishFly Tue 31-Dec-19 12:21:52

NewModelArmyMayhem18 I think the photo she put face down was of Keanu and Chantelle x

NewModelArmyMayhem18 Tue 31-Dec-19 12:10:52

I thought it was interesting that Karen looked at a photo of Gray and Chantelle together then put it face down on the sideboard. I suspect it will be Bailey who susses out the emotional abuse. She is such a knowing and seeing child.

danni0509 Tue 31-Dec-19 11:52:46

Pissing myself when he said she's just invited me to her party, expecting ruby to say don't go. Then when she said oh yeah go have a good time, whatever... his face 😆

danni0509 Tue 31-Dec-19 11:51:34

Apart from ruby who doesn't seem to be that into him...

danni0509 Tue 31-Dec-19 11:51:17

I think it's funny max is starting to realise he's passed it and can no longer pull the younger women grin

SpanishFly Tue 31-Dec-19 11:30:26

The layout is defo different. Kim's sofa was at the back of the house (to the left, in the photo I posted).
But in Chantelle's, that's the kitchen. I think Kim possible had a smaller kitchen through the wall, then, if it was a dining room at the front?

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 11:30:09

I think they have an island unit where Kim's yellow sofa living room was and there appears to be a wall missing. Kim's dining room (bay at the front) is now the living room.

A lot of the photos are not nice as you can see the abuse between Grey and Chantelle.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 11:23:39

I've looked at so many pictures and I still have no idea. I think they are filming from the back of the kitchen towards the front of the house now which is new and, I think, messing with the layout in my head!

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 11:13:22

I don't think they've been switched over, I think they are using new camera angles which makes it look like that. I can't make my mind up though - it's really confusing!

I think Kim's kitchen was at the back though. You had dining room at the front with the bay window, living room further back (presumably the second reception room knocked through) and then the kitchen sort of back and off to the left. Although I can't make the layout work in my head with Donna's ramp as I thought the back door was on the left of the kitchen I thought and that doesn't work. 🤔

The80sweregreat Tue 31-Dec-19 11:11:34

I like Chantelle's house but I agree it does look different to when Kim and Vincent lived there. They did do some building work on it before they moved in as I rem a skip out the front.
Billy and Karen work in E20 yet both were off on NYE one of the biggest nights of any pub or club year.
Jack has become the squares very own policeman and also never seems to be on duty elsewhere.
Max trying to chat up the young women in the club was a bit desperate!
I felt a bit sorry for mick being left to get on with it. Linda is acting weird : she's up to something.
Whitney as Madonna! I was pleased she went out. Let's hope lee doesn't start messing her about again.

SpanishFly Tue 31-Dec-19 10:04:46

yep, now that it isn't the middle of the night, i've managed to google some pictures of the inside of Kim's house - I see where I got confused now - the kitchen and living room have been swapped over, I think. Kim's living room was at the back and the kitchen at the front -

NewModelArmyMayhem18 Tue 31-Dec-19 09:30:06

Kim/Chentelle's house are one and the same though, are they not?

On the subject of Linda having witnessed something twixt Keanu and Martin, have we seen any shots recently of Linda in Martin's presence? Knowing looks/looks of horror? Is she trying to help Karen get some answers out of guilt?

Hoping that Lee will help Whit to see that there are good guys out there.

I was hoping that no-one was going to trash Gray and Chantelle's house. A bit risky having a NYE party in such a lovely home, when it's not your own.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 09:04:01

Having fallen down a google rabbit hole, I can confirm that the layout of Kim's house and Chantel's is the same. I'm not sure whether they've had a wall knocked down to make the downstairs properly open plan though. Something looks different.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 31-Dec-19 08:46:34

Yes dot had two downstairs rooms as most of those houses do. Think it’s only skaters and dots who are separate and wall inbetween

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 31-Dec-19 08:45:37

Kim’s is same as Chantelle walk in and living room on left. Walk through and can get to kitchen via hall to end or tho living room /dining room

I assume Linda saw Martin and keanu. That she knows he isn’t dead but can’t say anything as then Her family in danger

That’s why she then was seen sat on steps drinking neat spirits

Still not sure how billy and karen got together

And yes billy and honey should get together

She split from billy coz he had a drunken ons with tina After running his daughter over

Yet she stayed with dentist Adam even tho she knew he cheated

Doesn’t make sense

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 08:39:59

I think with Dot's house there are two living rooms - one had Dot sleeping in it when she broke her leg (or whatever). They have doors on opposite sides.

Mind you, they are using a lot of new camera angles now.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Tue 31-Dec-19 08:37:15

It is Kim's house - that had the living room to the left, stairs on the right as you came in the door.

TidaQuel Tue 31-Dec-19 04:59:41

I watched the other day and Martin had been sleeping on Dot’s sofa- except her door had moved to the other side of the wall. (I may be wrong but looked like Dots house to me.)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »