Talk

Advanced search

EASTENDERS 38 - no spoilers. That means NEVER EVER

(937 Posts)
Blondeshavemorefun Fri 15-Nov-19 14:27:57

Soooooooooo what an exciting 2 episodes

MEL is dead. Didnt expect that after the car crash tho agree would have looked more splattered and squashed , then just a bit of head blood on the road

Few weeks to Xmas - will Phil find out baby isn’t his

Don’t think Louise’s baby is keegans as he said he was a virgin to tiff

Tho when keanu starting dating LOUISE , keegan did say about his left overs so maybe he wasn’t a virgin .....

Would be an amazing twist if baby is black

Ollie. He could be a lot worse not sure why L is so cut olio

Not sure if anything else exciting is happening

Dentist and honey. She stays with him tho cheating

Ben bullying Martin. Needs to stop and Stacey to come back

Are kats kids going to make an appearance soon ?

Bobbys religion

What else have I missed

kevintheorangecarrot Fri 06-Dec-19 22:15:03

@PinkDaydreams yes she did.

And it wouldn't be Keegan's as he said he was a virgin before he slept with Tiffany. I'm sure that's what he said... or am I wrong? Mmm.

iknowimcoming Fri 06-Dec-19 23:56:32

Yea from me akire - midwife said to her 'you're losing some blood'.......

Akire Sat 07-Dec-19 00:02:19

I’m surprised Karen and clan were not there hogging the seats in the hallway, not Becks. Surely if her mum and Sharon were both away she had time to call best friend? It took hours after all.

I’m waiting for one nurses to pick Jean up when she says bloke who died but not really name, oh him? He was in yesterday!

What was all that was Shirley? The new thug bloke was “on team” as Ben Set it up so why he’s trying blackmail him I don’t know. Poor Ben all this work and halfway not even out of application form in yet.

PinkDaydreams Sat 07-Dec-19 07:25:25

@Akire I too was expecting the nurse/doctor to say “Daniel, oh you’ve just missed him!”

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Sat 07-Dec-19 08:25:46

I wondered if they would kill off Louise.

First EE mother to give birth in a hospital for aeons* and she has problems. Should have gone to a squalid squat.

* I know Dee had Baby Ray in hospital but we will ignore that

southeastdweller Sat 07-Dec-19 08:54:00

I think Kellie Bright is doing a great job with this alcoholism story.

dogsdinnerlady Sat 07-Dec-19 09:31:30

Louise's quip about Ben was the first demonstration of spontaneous wit ever uttered on EE.
Why is Shirl going all gangsta? Complete with pleather jacket and upturned collar.
Wit is being very foolish about Leo, obvs not learned a thing from all her disastrous dealings with men.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Sat 07-Dec-19 09:32:47

Louise in Labour was awesome! She growled some great lines smile

The80sweregreat Sun 08-Dec-19 09:56:25

The fringe quip was funny! Poor Lou thinking it would be easy giving birth!

So now Ben has said his given up ' gangstering' and put that other gangster guy off the scent will Shirley take over that role now? It's nice that the opposite is true and Phil has come to terms with Ben's sexuality, but surely they will smell a rat and Ben will go back to his dubious ways?

Akire Sun 08-Dec-19 09:59:29

Still find it out that she was 17 in school pregnant by 22 y old BF and nobody thought was inappropriate. Like in pub she 18 now. Maybe because she looks so old out of school uniform. If Tiff was pregnant to a 22y old hope someone would say something.

IWorkAtTheCheesecakeFactory Sun 08-Dec-19 10:02:07

I didn’t really understand they key handover thing.

Did Ben give his keys for the arches to Shirley? For real? And what was that supposed to prove to tubbs?

Akire Sun 08-Dec-19 10:10:01

Cheesecake I think new gangster man was trying bribe him about letting people know he had gone soft and asking for payments from the garage. Though was bit vague. So he “gave” it back to Phil for income and so he couldn’t do anything. Rather an ungreatful gangster you would have thought!

IWorkAtTheCheesecakeFactory Sun 08-Dec-19 10:16:39

Thanks akire it is all but vague isn’t it. Tubbs must be easily convinced!

The80sweregreat Sun 08-Dec-19 14:05:23

The gangster story lines are always a bit vague.
I think it's done on purpose to keep us guessing!

Maybe Shirley will find the mauve bag and spill the beans about Ken and it won't be lisa who does it ? I am still wondering how they will play the whole ' his the daddy ' story.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 08-Dec-19 19:43:12

When lous baby was born and keanu was staring I did suddenly wonder if would be black and keegans

Will lisa keep the secret or will she destroy lous happiness

And surely Phil will get a dna just to tie up loose ends

IWorkAtTheCheesecakeFactory Sun 08-Dec-19 20:06:28

I think Phil will want a DNA test done and try and do it secretly. He doesn’t believe sharon.

Akire Sun 08-Dec-19 20:19:13

Yes the lie is very easily undone isn’t it. Guess Denny would be happy to stay with Phil if he did throw her out. she has a lot to lose.

SalemSpellman Sun 08-Dec-19 20:27:53

I'm mystified as to why Sharon told Lisa the truth.

Figgygal Sun 08-Dec-19 20:39:17

Because Sharon's theory is Lisa won't pursue it any further as it will hurt Louise

Akire Mon 09-Dec-19 05:02:57

Yes Lou is so happy and will be young single parent with a broken heart as well as losing her step mum who has been there a lot for her. That’s if she survives the birth it is a soap after all. Though compared to Corrie they have hardly any motherless or orphaned kids.

Jeffjefftyjeff Mon 09-Dec-19 07:09:29

Thought this twitter thread titled ‘who’s looking after Vicky?’ may interest those of you who’ve been watching for a while :
twitter.com/janefallon/status/1203614832139919361
(Clearly they hadn’t heard of the kiddie cupboard in the old days!)

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 09-Dec-19 13:17:19

I reckon Sharon is throwing Lisa to the lions , Lisa is not (IMO) over Phil at all.
She knows she was betrayed by Phil and Mel when they had that Christmas Day Rendevous .
Then Phil went back to Sharon (who Lisa has never got on with and probably thinks isn't good enough for Philth )
Everything she says is "What does Phil think" / "What does Phil say" / "What's Phil's take on this "

Give her an inch and she'll hang herself out to dry ....................

The80sweregreat Mon 09-Dec-19 14:00:01

Louise will lose it when she discovers all this deceit. She has her dad's temper.
Ken better watch out !

RowenaMud Mon 09-Dec-19 18:49:09

That’s a really interesting thread Jeffjeff, thanks for sharing it,

IWorkAtTheCheesecakeFactory Mon 09-Dec-19 19:00:18

Brilliant thread jeff!

I think I’d love the job of working out all the plot holes! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »