Talk

Advanced search

Hollyoaks thread

(128 Posts)
spice3 Thu 31-Oct-19 18:29:23

May be in the minority that watch it religiously (I believe it's a bit marmite!) - but would anyone like to join the thread on this?

My DP is never very interactive when it comes to getting excited for it... especially disappointing on stunt week!

Dieu Tue 05-Nov-19 21:24:38

Ding dong the witch is dead! hopefully

Can't stand Mercedes with her shocking mothering skills and 'th' pronounced as 'f'.

To Liam: 'is that a freat?' And 'I'm a rubbish muvver'.

Aargh angry

Queenoftheashes Tue 05-Nov-19 21:29:01

Did she get shot?

Cornishmum00 Tue 05-Nov-19 21:40:09

The police were supposed to be looking for mercedes but she managed to go into the club for ages with no one arriving to arrest her!

Stellaris22 Tue 05-Nov-19 22:23:44

Never could stand Mercedes, she's vile. Can't confess and go to prison because she's a Mum and wife. But that never mattered when she was doing drugs and cheating.

Really hope Breda story ends soon, gone on far too long. Really hope Diane doesn't sleep with Tony's dad.

nobodyreallycares Wed 06-Nov-19 09:08:08

I really hope sylver ends up with grace ❤️ Mercedes isn't good enough for him she's always been a dirt bag.

DifficultPifcultLemonDifficult Wed 06-Nov-19 09:42:00

Hollyoaks is pretty unreal even for hollyoaks at the minute grin

I quite like Mercedes, her life is as much of a disaster as mine, probably more so with the whole being shot thing grin

I want sylver to end up with me Grace too. As long as he doesn't go near Cindy, she does my head in.

Lessthanzero Wed 06-Nov-19 17:36:21

I love Sylver ❤️

Mercedes deserves to be shot just for cheating on him. Who in their right mind would cheat on Sylver - and with horrible Liam

Dieu Wed 06-Nov-19 19:52:15

This soap really is ridiculous. I think it's habit that keeps me watching grin

Queenoftheashes Wed 06-Nov-19 20:12:52

Hmm that thing was the keys was indeed bizarre

Lessthanzero Wed 06-Nov-19 21:40:24

This soap really is ridiculous. I think it's habit that keeps me watching

That's why I keep watching. Eastenders is so slow and depressing. I like that hollyoaks is just crazy and moves quickly with lots going on. They had the entire village destroyed, a serial killer story line and who done it all at the same time.

Although most people in hollyoaks are invincible, as they have to be to survive one calamity to the next.

Justneedatemporaryname Thu 07-Nov-19 22:34:23

That's why I keep watching. Eastenders is so slow and depressing. I like that hollyoaks is just crazy and moves quickly with lots going on.

Oh god, yeah- I can't imagine watching EastEnders after the rollercoaster that is Hollyoaks. Nothing ever happens until the Xmas episode...why do people watch it?confused

Justneedatemporaryname Thu 07-Nov-19 22:35:18

Don't Google Hollyoaks, because there's lots of spoilers about angry

Justneedatemporaryname Thu 07-Nov-19 22:37:13

I googled Mercedes and the actress herself is giving spoilersconfused
Isn't that a sackable offence? Should be!angry

cricketmum84 Thu 07-Nov-19 22:44:24

Ah yay I have found my people!

Me and DD(10) watch religiously. I honestly think they tackle some very very important issues in a way that's accessible to a younger age group. She's gutted that the Breda storyline is coming to a head on Hollyoaks later as she won't be able to watch that episode.

spice3 Thu 07-Nov-19 22:46:49

Why can't I find the spoilers? sad

Justneedatemporaryname Thu 07-Nov-19 22:52:54

spice3, you nutter!grin

Justneedatemporaryname Thu 07-Nov-19 22:53:15

Shall I PM you?

Dieu Fri 08-Nov-19 08:11:28

@Justneedatemporaryname

Maybe she's as fick as her on-screen character wink

Lessthanzero Fri 08-Nov-19 09:20:04

I keep getting spoilers on insta.

Was anyone else hoping Joel left with Cleo.

Xmasfairy86 Fri 08-Nov-19 09:51:21

And why do they all go about secret business in The Folly?!

Lessthanzero Fri 08-Nov-19 09:57:20

The folly is a very secret private place. But also you can run kids clubs and raves there.

Justneedatemporaryname Fri 08-Nov-19 11:05:44

Haha Dieu

Agree re the folly. Liam standing in the folly naked burning his clothes: not suspicious at all for a murder suspect 🙈

Justneedatemporaryname Fri 08-Nov-19 11:06:35

The folly is a very secret private place. But also you can run kids clubs and raves there.
grin

duckyandbunny Fri 08-Nov-19 11:17:16

Really hoping the 'who shot the local slapper' storyline doesn't drag out forever like the Breda one. I did think Liam because of him burning his clothes but I think it would be too obvious

Justneedatemporaryname Fri 08-Nov-19 11:48:48

So it's definitely not Sylver or Grace, as they spent the night together. It's not James as his lovely mother drugged him (why do they keep drugging each other?!grin)

Could be Joel, I guess. He took his dog collar off to do it then out it back on afterwards? We all know Joel likes to pick up and put down the whole priest thing when it suits him.

It can't be Diane. She wouldn't risk leaving her kids without a mother AND a father

Liam is too obvious. I think he'd have admitted it to Grace when she asked him. She killed Eva so it's not like she can judge him!

Guns aren't Breda's weapon of choice. And she would have hidden Mercedes body (even though she's about five feet nothing. She also would have managed it without anyone spotting her grin)

Tony's dad would be a neat ending, and then we don't have to lose any of the regulars. He fancies himself as a saviour-type figure.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »