Talk

Advanced search

90 Day Fiancé

(58 Posts)
SavageBeauty73 Wed 30-Oct-19 20:46:23

Anyone else watch??????

It's my guilty pleasure

northernstars Wed 18-Dec-19 16:10:12

I think this season is crawling along too. I really enjoy the Gogglebox-type programme on afterwards though.

MaHeidsGouping Wed 18-Dec-19 12:46:20

Saw this on IG, apparently Michael is going to speak to his lawyers as he wants to spill the beans on what really goes on with production, scenes etc but as they all sign NDA's he isn't saying too much just now.

I still haven't warmed to any couples, maybe because it seems to be season after season. Just watched a clip on Darcy's IG and she's back for the next season with Tom.

SchadenfreudePersonified Mon 02-Dec-19 17:09:24

Thanks northern

northernstars Sun 01-Dec-19 23:13:12

TLC

SchadenfreudePersonified Sun 01-Dec-19 21:09:27

This sounds fascinating - what channel is it on?

MaHeidsGouping Sat 30-Nov-19 21:52:32

Tiffany from the last series got her boy involved far too much far too quickly, I think he started calling her boyfriend "Dad" before even meeting him in person.

PreschoolYes Sat 30-Nov-19 20:39:22

We haven't warmed to any of the new couples yet, I've read a few spoilers on Instagram though.

It seems like there are more people getting kids involved which I think is a disaster waiting to happen, especially the lady with the 3 boys and the Turkish fiancé.

The woman in Russia, speaking no Russian after 3 years, and having this bloke's third baby as his third partner/wife! Blimey.

Michael and Juliana seem like such a cliche, his ex wife seems to be sensible, but they remind me of that similar couple where he also had a Thai ex wife and he bought her the same car and spoke to her like a child, was her name Nicki?

The chap with the fiancé from Dominican Republic, with the little boy, I can't believe you'd get engaged after spending 8 hours together. The little boy is quite sweet but she's in for a shock I think.

The woman with the South African partner, she seems quite intense and he's the opposite, so relaxed. Who brings all their friends to the airport, tells them to disappear for 2 hours so they can have sex then they all go out again together? Odd. I keep thinking his name should be spelt St John.

northernstars Sat 30-Nov-19 19:20:49

Did you see Pillow Talk afterward - beekeepers mam saying they stone and behead people in Turkey and would he start picking up stones in the car park if she was out of line!!

yummytummy Sat 30-Nov-19 18:51:13

the beekeeper woman! i can't believe she just moves this random dude straight into her home with her 3 boys. he seems a little simple also. and the brazilian girl obviously has something going on to not get a visa

MaHeidsGouping Sat 30-Nov-19 18:38:24

I'm watching, I haven't warmed to any couples yet.

Annie is going to get bored of playing mum soon, especially since he expected her to share a bed straight away.

Surely the model is just after his money and green card.

The one going out with the South African guy seems really full on and I'm sure I read she is pregnant.

northernstars Sat 30-Nov-19 11:45:51

Anyone watching the new series? The young Brazilian girl putting a car on Michael's credit card!!

Span1elsRock Wed 20-Nov-19 21:09:52

I'm sure I read online that Tim is transgender, which would explain an awful lot...........

Darcey and Tom aren't genuine, they have zero chemistry. Both Darcey and Stacey are just using the show for exposure and list themselves as "actors" - www.tvovermind.com/stacey-and-darcey-silva/.

Ceaser is also rumoured to be an actor, and it's pretty clear that he's used/paid Marea to appear as his girlfriend.

I loved the first few seasons but now sadly I think people are using it for TV exposure rather than being in genuine relationships. Still watch it though grin

RozTheSchnoz Wed 20-Nov-19 20:56:56

I'm just on season 3 of Before the 90 days and I don't think there's a single couple I'm rooting for!
Not that that's stopping me watching it of course!
Rebecca and Zied seem completely doomed, as do Avery (bless her) and Omar.
Poor, poor Cesar still sending Maria money he doesn't have 😢
I don't think anyone is convinced that Tom is into Darcey are they? That trip to Albania was jaw-dropping!
Was never sure about Elizabeth and Benjamin; didn't like him telling her off about the drinking but feel like this bride price thing is trapping him...
Michael needs to accept that Angela is not the woman for him - what a car crash!
Jennifer and Tim are such a strange couple - why won't he have sex with her? They seem doomed too!

Way too over-invested over here blush

Myshitisreal Wed 20-Nov-19 20:00:40

New season on tlc now!

northernstars Mon 18-Nov-19 15:07:58

Did anyone see Jesse on the tell all talking about his inspirational speaking business?!?

MaHeidsGouping Sat 16-Nov-19 14:01:25

It's on TLC channel.

I've recorded the Jenny and Summit episode but in the past when the episode is about one couple it's just repeats of what we've saw so I end up turning it off.

Christmastree43 Sat 16-Nov-19 12:27:29

Where do you guys watch this?? It sounds right up my street!

Myshitisreal Fri 15-Nov-19 21:21:23

I know I've got my series link 😂 has anyone watched the episode about Sumit and jenny. I got bored strangely or maybe just wasn't in the mood

northernstars Thu 07-Nov-19 16:14:51

New series starts 20th November

user764329056 Wed 06-Nov-19 23:39:26

Have watched every episode since the beginning too, first series was a few years ago, have been hooked ever since!

SavageBeauty73 Wed 06-Nov-19 20:52:54

Darcy is so needy!!! It's sad. Her and her twin have such a competitive relationship.

WeMarchOn Tue 05-Nov-19 06:59:49

Oh wait you meant Rebecca

WeMarchOn Tue 05-Nov-19 06:45:12

Who is Rachel?

Stillfunny Mon 04-Nov-19 08:28:03

Also my guilty pleasure. Have watched all since the start.
Get very invested in it. Some couples are more interesting than others.
How can Cesear be an actor? Fake his job , his friends?
Paul and Karine both seem too have some intellectual disabilities which are worrying.His background in arson, stalking , does seem scary.
Cory seems like the town fool .
Laura and Angela comes across as the " love scam " situations that you read about.
Although poor Michael seems to have got the worst bargain! Wonder when he decides that going to the US is not worth it
Rachel and Zied the same. He is getting the bad end of the bargain.How many times has she been married?
And Tom portrays himself as a London toff when he really comes from Nottingham . Heard that he takes money from Darcey. Aah Darcey, my favourite ! She has an OK life in US . But is desperate for love .And so needy. The men are so cruel to her. So sad that she cries so much.
Poor Sumit in an arranged marriage. Very weak man , but seems to be genuine in his feelings for Jenny.

Wow, I really am over invested!grin

Myshitisreal Mon 04-Nov-19 00:03:48

I love 90 days and have watched it for a few years. I'm pretty up to date but missed the season with larissa and colt. Caesar makes me want to weep. Rebecca should never have lied about the divorce on top of her catfish pictures its a lot of deception. Angela is pure gas, Michaels just after a visa i reckon. Can't work omar out at all. Laura seems a bit naive or something, her and aladins relationship makes me cringe. Her sons behaviour was bizarre during the recent tell all, he literally couldn't take the smile off his face. Darcey is cringe but I do think her sister plays too get darcy to react, and darcy unfairly gets the blame

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »