Talk

Advanced search

90 Day Fiancé

(58 Posts)
SavageBeauty73 Wed 30-Oct-19 20:46:23

Anyone else watch??????

It's my guilty pleasure

northernstars Sat 30-Nov-19 19:20:49

Did you see Pillow Talk afterward - beekeepers mam saying they stone and behead people in Turkey and would he start picking up stones in the car park if she was out of line!!

PreschoolYes Sat 30-Nov-19 20:39:22

We haven't warmed to any of the new couples yet, I've read a few spoilers on Instagram though.

It seems like there are more people getting kids involved which I think is a disaster waiting to happen, especially the lady with the 3 boys and the Turkish fiancé.

The woman in Russia, speaking no Russian after 3 years, and having this bloke's third baby as his third partner/wife! Blimey.

Michael and Juliana seem like such a cliche, his ex wife seems to be sensible, but they remind me of that similar couple where he also had a Thai ex wife and he bought her the same car and spoke to her like a child, was her name Nicki?

The chap with the fiancé from Dominican Republic, with the little boy, I can't believe you'd get engaged after spending 8 hours together. The little boy is quite sweet but she's in for a shock I think.

The woman with the South African partner, she seems quite intense and he's the opposite, so relaxed. Who brings all their friends to the airport, tells them to disappear for 2 hours so they can have sex then they all go out again together? Odd. I keep thinking his name should be spelt St John.

MaHeidsGouping Sat 30-Nov-19 21:52:32

Tiffany from the last series got her boy involved far too much far too quickly, I think he started calling her boyfriend "Dad" before even meeting him in person.

SchadenfreudePersonified Sun 01-Dec-19 21:09:27

This sounds fascinating - what channel is it on?

northernstars Sun 01-Dec-19 23:13:12

TLC

SchadenfreudePersonified Mon 02-Dec-19 17:09:24

Thanks northern

MaHeidsGouping Wed 18-Dec-19 12:46:20

Saw this on IG, apparently Michael is going to speak to his lawyers as he wants to spill the beans on what really goes on with production, scenes etc but as they all sign NDA's he isn't saying too much just now.

I still haven't warmed to any couples, maybe because it seems to be season after season. Just watched a clip on Darcy's IG and she's back for the next season with Tom.

northernstars Wed 18-Dec-19 16:10:12

I think this season is crawling along too. I really enjoy the Gogglebox-type programme on afterwards though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »