Talk

Advanced search

emmerdale - grayson - is he gay then? discuss....

(5 Posts)
lucylala Thu 16-Aug-07 22:45:55

I read in my TV Quick this week that Grayson's mum tells Paul that Grayson is gay and then Katie comes on to him too.

Am confused? Is Grayson gay then? Does Perdy know? Does Grayson know?

babygrand Thu 16-Aug-07 22:49:21

Where have you been? Yes he's gay, yes Perdy knows.

lucylala Fri 17-Aug-07 07:50:43

oh no - durr!! I tend to dip in and out of emmerdale and I've obviously missed a big storyline.

Tell me more...I thought Perdy had had a miscarriage? Do her and Grayson not 'get it on' anymore then?

Is he openly gay? Does the whole village know?

babygrand Fri 17-Aug-07 08:00:22

No, the whole village doesn't know (yet!).

Basically the storyline is about Grayson's evil mother, Rosemary. She's always known her son is gay but is desperate for grandchildren so allowed him to marry Perdy. Since her hysterectomy she's no longer got a chance of being a mother, so Rosemary wants him to move on. In order for this to happen Rosemary has 'framed' Perdy to look mad and got her locked up in an asylum. She's also engineering the Katie thing too. Total bitch. It looks as though Matthew King may be the one to come and rescue Perdy at some point. As a side issue, Paul (who has known for a long time about Grayson being gay as there was an incident where some gay-bashers beat him up in a park and Paul saved him) looks like he is now falling for Grayson (even though he's got a live-in boyfriend now) due to them spending time together talking about Perdy. She won't see Grayson in the hospital, but will see Paul.

lucylala Fri 17-Aug-07 08:07:40

ahh, right, ok, that explains a lot now!

Thanks very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now