Talk

Advanced search

FANS OF ANYTHING PARANORMAL

(36 Posts)
childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 13:38:32

Just thort id post a converstion about PARANPRMAL TV.

I am an avid fan of all things. Derek Acorah, Colin Fry, John Edwards, Street psychic.

I went to see colin fry a few weeks ago and he was g8. Going to see Mr Acorah in November and am really exccited. Me and me sil and mil are all viewers!

Am i sad or normal? Join my thread and offer me support that im not strange!

MistressMary Sat 25-Sep-04 13:54:54

I like all things that bump in the night too.
Seen Colin Fry last year, very good.
Love Most Haunted with Derek Acorah and Yvette Fielding.
I will be a little strange with you then.

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:01:26

I've seen derek and love colin fry. He's coming to the boro soon but I think all the tickets have gone?

no you're not alone childmindersam.

whymummy Sat 25-Sep-04 14:02:08

i love it too!!!
at the moment i can only watch sixth sense and crossing over as dh won't let me watch anything like that at night,is there anything else during the day?

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:02:44

why don't u tape most haunted?

Lowryn Sat 25-Sep-04 14:04:08

Love it love it love it.
I want to go and see Derek too. DH wants him to ask his Mum (recently departed) a few questions!

childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 14:05:29

My dh hates me wathcing all this stuff to. he hates the fact that the tv downstairs is mine from 9 til 10.30 on a tuesday night! It doesnt matter that he watches all sports all the time! Have recently read dereks books as well. Now im gonna say something i mite regret but i find derek acorah very attractive in a weird way! His eyes are so blue nad i just think its his aura i love so much! NOW DO U ALL THINK IM MAD?

linniewith2 Sat 25-Sep-04 14:07:02

I've not got sky anymore but try to catch M.H on ftn.......I love it. I thought John Edwards was great and I have been to see a medium at skeggy, it was great and he seemed very accurate but you never know if the people in the audience were plants untill they chose you!

MistressMary Sat 25-Sep-04 14:08:30

Thats not the first time I've heard that he is attractive,for an older man.

Lowryn Sat 25-Sep-04 14:09:14

childmindersam - yes
Now that skeptic bloke on most haunted...Matthew something or another, now he's okay!

whymummy Sat 25-Sep-04 14:10:09

i know juniper but fil did something to our video and i can't get it to record,i can't find the instructions either,i will have to try and fix it because i love most haunted

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:11:04

Oh yes I'd snog derek

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:11:29

but only if Sam wasn't watching

yingers74 Sat 25-Sep-04 14:11:53

I am a complete chicken, i hope to never see anything BUT i do love to watch most hauted largely because Yvette is so funny. However hubby really hates it so i hardly catch it anymore
i caught one episode of that programme dead famous with gail porter, it was terrifying and i could not sleep that night!

childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 14:17:05

Im am also terrified when i watch MH. I do confess that unless my hubby comes down to get me after Most Haunted i either leave all the lights on to go to bed or it has been known for me to sit on the sofa and not move till 3 am when my dh realised iwasnt in bed and came and got me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a soft spot for the old paranormal investigator PHIL WHYMAN too!!!!!

Lowryn Sat 25-Sep-04 14:18:19

LOL JuniperDewdrop re Sam not watching!

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:20:22

Oh I'd rather snog phil wyman any day but if he was out then derek would do

childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 14:25:51

Phils website is good and you get a proper photo of him signed by him! Not some mass produced pr photo!!!!!!

MistressMary Sat 25-Sep-04 14:28:05

Other things I used to watch were Scariest Places on Earth and Famous and frightened.
Oh and always did like the spooky things, used to love Rentaghost too!

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:31:29

oooooo CMS please give me the link so I can drool whilst dh is out

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:32:15

I wonder where Phil went though

childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 14:38:00

phils now doind loads of stuff inc painting and music. hes got an album out and you can purchase his paintings. WEBSITE is philwhyman.com

JuniperDewdrop Sat 25-Sep-04 14:42:27

cheers

childmindersam Sat 25-Sep-04 14:42:57

yw.

moomina Sat 25-Sep-04 14:46:13

omg - I do have a soft spot for Phil but can't help sniggering at the video clip before you enter his site.

'Investigator, author, musician...' oh, Phil, you Renaissance man, you...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now