Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone see the documentary about the American news guy Rick Kirkham and his drug problem??

(7 Posts)
Carmenere Mon 06-Aug-07 11:34:03

OMG how shocking was that? And what a thoroughly narcissistic and unpleasant person he was?

Macdog Mon 06-Aug-07 15:39:41

I fell asleep and missed the end.
I was really by the scenes where he was abusing his wife in front of his son.
What happened to him in the end?

dissle Mon 06-Aug-07 15:42:48

omg, it has totally freaked me out that programme.
When they were arguing and the little boy Ricky was wondering round sobbing and distraught and not one of them cuddled him, comfortaed him or looked at him, they just walked around him THEN the police arrived and still no one comforted him.

what a fucking arse wipe and a half he was..

Carmenere Mon 06-Aug-07 18:04:58

He lost everything, she divorced him and he eventually gave up crack and has been clean for 6 years. I just hated the way he blamed everyone and everything else for his failings. I was chilled by the fotage of that child crying. He was soo upset and RK should be very very ashamed for what he did to his family. his dw was crazy about him, she really, really tried, it was pitiful.

DrunkenSailor Mon 06-Aug-07 18:11:21

Message withdrawn

Carmenere Mon 06-Aug-07 21:01:56

He was a complete narcissist and by that I mean I think he suffers from narcissistic disorder. Imagine thinking that your every move/thought was worthy of being on camera. I also really disliked that he had videoed his conquests on his travels too. I reckon that most of them were prostitutes as it is unlikely that strangers he picked up in bars would be so willing to be on camera for a one night stand. That is if they knew - ugh.

000Laura000 Tue 07-Aug-07 13:39:10

I too watched most of it but couldn't take any more and went to bed.

I've been trying to find out what happened to him and now I know. He's still around. Thought he might have blown himself up. Isn't that right? Some amateur crack pipes have a tendency to explode in your face?Maybe someone else here knows about that.

Anyway, he was/is evil. I don't care if he's off drugs and campaigning - he's a **.

Laura

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now