Talk

Advanced search

Diva Forever

(101 Posts)
Singlenotsingle Thu 08-Aug-19 04:02:23

Anyone watch? Gemma Collins doing her best to be a diva, dressing up in posh dresses, getting "her people" to run round after her. I was quite sorry for her really. What does she actually do?

And the way Arg treats her, she would be better off without him. He was saying she's fat and everyone just laughs at her, but she seems to be quite dependent on him. He's supposed to be trying to lose weight but the amount of food he shovels away, it's never gonna happen. Quite a sad little tale really. I don't know whether I want to watch it again. Anybody else?

hellosally Thu 08-Aug-19 07:39:34

agree it was all a bit sad- and he doesn't treat her well. not as funny and lighthearted as I thought it would be

Susiesoap7 Thu 08-Aug-19 09:14:12

I watched it too, can't make up my mind
She's a spoilt brat and desperate to be famous, I get annoyed at everybody waiting on her, but that might be for the cameras
I used to love arg in towie ,can't believe how big he is now, I think they deserve each other,
In a few years we won't even remember them

imclaustrophobicdarren Thu 08-Aug-19 13:21:08

I've just watched which prompted my new NC.

She's really unhappy, made for bazar viewing. I actually felt w bit uncomfortable at some bits.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 08-Aug-19 14:07:13

Its an an act

The bigger brassier she is the happier she thinks she is

And yes arg treats her like shit

She could get a better bf

Sagradafamiliar Thu 08-Aug-19 14:25:49

I wouldn't watch, I don't find the fact she's become a parody of herself as funny as producers seem to.
She treats people like shit, has a toxic on/off relationship with someone who treats her like shit...all very dysfunctional. Much therapy to be had, I'd rather they be offered counselling than be set up for everyone to laugh at.

22Giraffes Thu 08-Aug-19 18:18:04

Just catching up with this whilst waiting for my Chinese to arrive (living the life!) and I agree, it's really bizarre. I know she's always OTT but this is a like a parody. Strange and quite sad.

Darksideofthemoon19 Thu 08-Aug-19 19:10:24

My god, arg looks like he’s wearing a fat suit 😩

floppybit Thu 08-Aug-19 19:14:13

Arg was wearing a cream polo neck with a gold medallion over the top - WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Darksideofthemoon19 Thu 08-Aug-19 19:15:00

He looked like that guy from go compare advert

pseudonom Thu 08-Aug-19 21:38:12

It reminds me of The Office with David Brent! ... she's awful 😱 Arg is a twat to get though, she would be better with the creepy handyman but thinks she's too good for him.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 08-Aug-19 21:46:00

He’s put on so much weight

In detox he lost lots sad

They are both bad for each other foodwise

MabelFurball Thu 08-Aug-19 21:59:29

Her singing wasn't too bad. I will be interested to see what she has done with Naughty Boy.

SnappedandFartedagain Thu 08-Aug-19 22:26:03

Arg was on This Morning the other week to discuss his weight issues and Dr Ranj weighed him and informed him he is 10 stone overweight. He seemed surprised and horrified but doesn't seem to be doing anything about it.

Darksideofthemoon19 Fri 09-Aug-19 07:52:15

I though Gemma looked like she had piled the weight on too since strictly

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 09-Aug-19 08:49:19

I’m Assuming this was filmed March April as of the Easter theme

Think she then went to USA and started to lose weight

All the time you are excersing /being Good with food the weight will come off

Hence strictly

imclaustrophobicdarren Fri 09-Aug-19 11:19:07

I'm no skinny Minnie by any means but they're huge. She can't even get out of her car and they were saying how they can't really have sex properly because of his belly...whilst nomming a curry.

MiniCooperLover Fri 09-Aug-19 21:42:58

Arg's constant giggling makes me want to punch him. He's so horrible to her yet is clearly only with her because she's earning and he isn't

CSIblonde Mon 12-Aug-19 14:38:26

She's got a profitable business & her own series, what she sees in 'loveable loser' Arg is beyond me. He can't sing but is a 'wedding/events singer' usually just for mates etc. He's replaced cocaine addiction with food addiction. He's an emotionally abusive man child who puts her down relentlessly. She should get with Laurence, who worships her: & have the babies she wants. If her weight is a fertility issue I'm sure she can go the gastric band route
She's very funny & very likeable, despite believing her own hype a bit too much.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 12-Aug-19 15:02:20

I thought her fertility issues was her age and eggs nogood

Sure she had a fertility check on towie

Obv weight doesn’t help

But we’ve all seen Jeremy Kyle and massive fat spills get preg atbthe drop of a hat

Having a lower bmi helps but you can get preg overweight

Darksideofthemoon19 Thu 15-Aug-19 07:08:44

Anyone watch the second one?!!

hellosally Thu 15-Aug-19 08:23:51

yes I did but think she might be setting herself up for a fall-I couldn't tell if she keeps saying she's fantastic as tongue in cheek, and so important, or if she really believes it -and she always goes back to Arg she really needs to get rid of him

Singlenotsingle Thu 15-Aug-19 08:28:04

No. I couldn't bear to, after last week.

imclaustrophobicdarren Thu 15-Aug-19 09:52:36

I'm watching it now (don't tell my boss). I can't weigh her up at all.

imclaustrophobicdarren Thu 15-Aug-19 10:47:21

Please someone help me deal with this, scratching her fadge and making her poor assistant smell her hand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 don't think I'll be having lunch today 🤮

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »