Talk

Advanced search

first dates. the woman groping the other woman when they left! 😮

(15 Posts)
MoobaaMoobaa Fri 12-Jul-19 16:42:12

I missed this week's, but caught celebrity goggle box last night reviewing it.

did anyone else see it? I wasn't really paying attention, but two women were on a date, one was really inaprorate, wanting complements and demanding kisses, then at the end as they going for their separate taxis, she demanded a kiss then was groping the other woman breast as she was trying to leave!

just WTF?!

CantThinkOfNameOops Fri 12-Jul-19 20:16:10

Yes I saw that on celebrity gogglebox too. Found it too cringey to watch when she started singing to her

MoobaaMoobaa Fri 12-Jul-19 21:54:07

I just kept thinking at the end when she grabbed her, made her kiss her and she fondled her breast whilst not letting her go, that if she were man it would have been seen as sexual assault/harassment! I mean I still think it was but would it have been shown on tv and without the production company doing something about it?

CantThinkOfNameOops Fri 12-Jul-19 22:05:12

Oh God no, if it had been a man I reckon Ofcom would've had a lot of complaints. The fact it was a woman doesn't make it anymore acceptable imo. She was really full on for the whole thing though demanding kisses etc. I can't believe she thought it was ok to be like that, felt so sorry for the other woman, just the look on her face said it all really

MoobaaMoobaa Fri 12-Jul-19 22:12:54

I know poor woman. The other was just so off the scale! I cringed too throughout the date. I think I may have walk off after the toilet "give me a kiss first" bit, but then I suppose I just don't know how I'd react on tv show, who could paint you as the bad guy for leaving......

I'm trying to find the episode on demand, but not sure it was a latest one.

CantThinkOfNameOops Fri 12-Jul-19 22:16:12

I'm not sure when it was on, I only saw it on gogglebox. Tbh I thought when she said she was going to the toilet she really was going to leave. Surprised she came back, got to admire her for that I suppose, I wouldn't have bothered after being treated like that

MirrorHope Fri 12-Jul-19 22:21:45

Haven't seen it but I've been assaulted twice by aggressive women - I'm not gay but been out in gay clubs (with male gay friends) and found one woman who followed me everywhere even though I told her I wasn't gay then she started trying to push and pull me to sit with her - said I had to listen to her - she's didn't grab my breast but I felt threatened - I suppose what I'm trying to say is women can get aggressive!

The other assault was in the work place by a gay colleague. She kept telling me in front of people I had fantastic breasts and now she really wanted to squeeze them together and put her face in them - at a work social she came up to me and did it!! Oddly she's a police officer now.

CantThinkOfNameOops Fri 12-Jul-19 22:31:52

I'm so sorry you've been through that. The fact one of them women is now a police officer is quite concerning. But yes, women can also be aggressive but for some reason no one ever talks about it. I've been sexually assaulted too but by a man, so not the same experience as you but I understand how you must've felt. I'm surprised this episode of first dates was even shown tbh

MoobaaMoobaa Fri 12-Jul-19 22:35:07

MirrorHope I'm sorry about what happened to you.

I Just so surprised they allowed it to be aired. I'm pretty sure if it was a bloke they would have done something? I don't know what but...... I just can't imagine them allowing it if it was a man fondling her.

MirrorHope Fri 12-Jul-19 22:49:25

Thanks both. I've been assaulted by men too - but worse assaults I don't want to go into them as it's not for this thread or for this time of night.

I've tried (I don't know why) to look up the one that became a police officer I wonder if she changed - I also had to listen to her 'sex' stories and strap on talk! Just horrible. She can do what she wants but I didn't need to hear it.

CantThinkOfNameOops Fri 12-Jul-19 22:52:07

They wouldn't have allowed it. That's the thing, the fact it was a woman apparently made it ok. The poor woman probably went home thinking she'd just had a dodgy date when really she'd been sexually assaulted

purpleme12 Fri 12-Jul-19 23:28:16

Oh it must be a repeat cos the series has finished. I love First Dates but can't remember this one and curious now!

MoobaaMoobaa Sat 13-Jul-19 10:44:36

I've spent ages looking for it, and think it might be episode 6 season 12, but it's not available on demand or on line anywhere.

The girls are in the intro clip to episode 5 but are not in it, which makes me think it The next episode.

MoobaaMoobaa Sat 13-Jul-19 10:50:36

purpleme12 If you watch last week's celebrity gogglebox you'll see the edited version they view.

CSIblonde Tue 16-Jul-19 22:05:36

I remember the original episode. I found her slightly unhinged, no boundaries & no self awareness is a scary mix.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »