Talk

Advanced search

My Kitchen Rules Australia 2019

(320 Posts)
youngestisapsycho Wed 05-Jun-19 16:19:09

Have I missed this? Has it been on Sky yet... I daren't google anything as it always shows the winners?! I assume it already been on in Australia !?

RedForShort Thu 05-Sep-19 19:13:01

What do you think the word count Peru (and its derivatives) are for this season?

Close to a million?

RedForShort Thu 05-Sep-19 19:05:37

We didn't give anyone nicknames this year. Is that telling, or are we slipping?

youngestisapsycho Thu 05-Sep-19 08:22:59

It was def the trout that saved I&R.... and all the judges except P&M loved their dessert.... P&Bs main was over cooked and their dessert under cooked.

MagentaRocks Thu 05-Sep-19 05:35:36

I was so shocked. I was convinced pat and Bianca would beat them based on their cooking.

greatvengeanceandfuriousanger Wed 04-Sep-19 22:32:14

I'm pissed off. The reviews didn't match the scores. The potential of the winners dishes was there but they didn't deliver on the night. His face was gleeful at bad reviews and that doesn't sit well with me. Gutted.

RedForShort Wed 04-Sep-19 20:47:59

Bit confused:

incomplete start v decent one
Top quality main v good but not brilliant main
Over salted dessert v good one*

Yet the one where two courses aren't great score higher?

* I'll be honest ds was distracting me when this was talked about so I missed it.

RedForShort Wed 04-Sep-19 16:30:26

Not sorry to see the brats or the barmen go.

Mum and son were a bit irritating but not the worst. The crying was stupid.(did he put weight on? I can't figure out how more of them don't!! If I ate like that frequently I'd increase several dress sizes.)

ellenanora5 Wed 04-Sep-19 13:21:02

I've finally caught up with it all, now I don't whether it's me because I've been unwell all summer and not concentrating like I usually do but I think this series was one of the worst, last year wasn't great but I thought for the ten year anniversary it would have been epic.

I want Matt and Luke to win, I couldn't stand the smug looks of Ibby and Romel if they win, and Andy just gets on my nerves, I wouldn't mind too much if Pat and Bianca won either, I quite like them now.

I wonder will they bring back the other judges for the semi finals, I hope they do.

ALemonyPea Wed 04-Sep-19 10:57:12

Finally caught up. Victors tantrums were ridiculous. Is he going to stay, will he storm off. Could you imagine if he'd got to the finals and didn't win.

So glad the mother and son team are gone, so drippy.

greatvengeanceandfuriousanger Wed 04-Sep-19 00:14:26

I felt a bit sorry for them because they won the first round - I didn't know there was a second.

Victor's tantrum was ridiculous. What a baby and a bad sport. The mum and son congratulated people on their scores at least
Victor and G's dishes were shite.

I'd rather the mum and son got through. If the categories were reversed they'd be through. They really need to test people outside of their comfort zone.

PrincessandthePeach Tue 03-Sep-19 22:16:51

I'm terrible, but I'm so happy that mum and son are gone. I was fed up of the mum's constant crying and the son was such a mummy boy suck up.

greatvengeanceandfuriousanger Tue 03-Sep-19 19:25:15

Andy and Ruby aren't the #1 team. They are strong when they stick to what they know but they've had some flops. Josh and Austin beat them last night which made Andy ugly cry.

greatvengeanceandfuriousanger Tue 03-Sep-19 19:14:45

Pat and Bianca held back the other two teams with their dish
Victor was pissed and I was shocked when he called Pat and threw his (uncooked as it turned out) chicken in the bin because it had gone cold.

I'm glad P&B got through, they were so close the day before. They have wider experience than Andi and Ruby.

Tonight it's kids choice!

PrincessandthePeach Tue 03-Sep-19 17:47:02

#RawChicken made me LOL 😂

PrincessandthePeach Tue 03-Sep-19 15:01:22

Got it, thanks! Was worried when it wasn't there

DdJames Tue 03-Sep-19 10:38:36

I found it @PrincessandthePeach it's on there on its own so doesn't follow on from the previous ones and doesn't show up on the watch next section!

DdJames Tue 03-Sep-19 09:58:39

I don't know princess but it best be on there today!!

PrincessandthePeach Tue 03-Sep-19 08:43:17

Why wasn't there any new episode uploaded onto Now TV last night??

RedForShort Mon 02-Sep-19 21:18:32

Henry and Anna, Jazzey and Stella - my very favourite people ever on MKR!!

RedForShort Sat 31-Aug-19 07:35:52

But it's a Gucci ot Armani, possibly a Porsche or something jacket.

I think he's got his lips repumped too, using his all natural just good skincare routine.

Out of who's in I'd prefer the cricket boys to win (even though the "good looking one" does appear to know to to use a knife and fork - slightly traumatised by how he eats (to my shame I find myself unable to not judge).

ny20005 Fri 30-Aug-19 22:15:49

Does Rommel not have any other jacket ? He was so smug & has had more Botox before tonight's wee soirée

I can't believe he now annoys me more than josh & Austen !

RedForShort Fri 30-Aug-19 05:42:47

Nothing mischievous about Josh and Austin. Just two emotional immature people who have an over-blown idea of the importance of their opinion. Yet another clip of a professional chef advising the home to improve their food!!

Victor's and the other one who doesn't say much's dessert did not look good.

Mum and son really did peak first go didn't they!!

Seems Andy and Ruby have too. One thing that interests me is they keep saying stuff about Peruvian food (they are from Peru by the way - not mentioned that) being the best in the world etc.

Now I know potatoes come from Peru. I've a vague idea Peruvian chocolate might be considered good. But has all the other famous aspects of Peruvian food passed me by? (Well apart from marmalade, that goes without saying. Though that might just be in deepest, darkest Peru.)

I've a sinking feeling Ibby and Romel have it in the bag. Well they can cook, and pending disaster they are more than able. I just don't like them!!! (Romel has looked rather disheveled last two episodes, with his hair slightly ruffled!!!)

greatvengeanceandfuriousanger Fri 30-Aug-19 01:18:00

Josh and Austin keep getting Hail Mary's. If there had been an elimination, then they wouldn't have been up this week despite being the weakest team left. I think Pat and Bianca are the next weakest closely followed by mum and son that peaked in their first round. Victor and G are fighting at the bottom too. Ruby and Andi just can't cook outside of their Peruvian comfort zone.

PrincessandthePeach Thu 29-Aug-19 21:23:41

It's weird and I never expected this at the start of the season but I've really grown to like Josh and Austin. They kind of remind me of your younger mischievous brothers blush

RedForShort Thu 29-Aug-19 20:50:33

Just sat down to watch tonight's.

Want Josh and Austin to go - they like the beauty queens shouldn't have gone this far.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »