Talk

Advanced search

Erinsborough spoilers - Snog, Marry, Avoid - is there anyone left for Mark? Are Finn and Dee for real? Can we finally have some decent newbies?

(394 Posts)
SleepingStandingUp Mon 13-May-19 19:28:23

New thread for spoilers.
Can I be any more clear?
Here lies all the gossip we know!!

BareBelliedSneetch Tue 14-May-19 08:10:22

Thanks for the new thread!

MiddleClassProblem Tue 14-May-19 16:39:39

It’s weird Elly was still in the line up photos the other week.

Also the posting this pic so we can discover who he is...

Starburst8 Tue 14-May-19 18:25:01

Didn't they have Piper's photo in the line up well after she left (but before they announced her leaving)?

I can't even see the name zoomed in... I'm off to do some digging lol

Clawdy Tue 14-May-19 20:26:38

Checking in. Looking forward to Elly having to reveal the truth, hope the whole of Ramsey St turns on her!

MiddleClassProblem Tue 14-May-19 21:52:37

I’m so shit at spotting who’s who 😂

Starburst8 Tue 14-May-19 22:11:09

@MiddleClassProblem Do we think it could be Jimmy? He's coming back for Amy's birthday/surprise wedding

SleepingStandingUp Tue 14-May-19 22:19:14

OOOHH they reheaded Jimmy?? He's very tall though, they must have done a leg transplant to go with the head transplant

MiddleClassProblem Tue 14-May-19 22:22:27

He only left a year ago! That seems a bit extreme time traveling even for neighbours although would not be surprised either

Starburst8 Tue 14-May-19 22:29:16

I'm not sure if it is Jimmy cos he does look older, I just know he's due to come back.

They could re-head him I mean Home and Away did it with VJ. He went away a little boy and came back looking like he'd been working out with the River Boys (the first version).

AGnu Wed 15-May-19 01:39:08

VJ was hilarious! I'm sure there were comments from one or 2 characters about him having had a growth spurt - he'd grown about 2ft practically over night! grin

Lovewineandchocs Wed 15-May-19 10:58:04

middle yeah Jodi’s back filming, so Elly obviously hasn’t left. I think Jodi was just on an extended break. Darcy Tadich will be back as Jimmy. Someone posted a slightly clearer screenshot of that new guy, still hard to make out his name but some think it says ‘Brody Greyson.’ Pierce’s brother maybe?

MiddleClassProblem Wed 15-May-19 11:28:59

Or son? How old is Pierce meant to be? This guy doesn’t look too old. Maybe had him young?

MiddleClassProblem Wed 15-May-19 11:29:18

I love it when we go all detective 😂

Starburst8 Wed 15-May-19 16:05:20

Aah yes! Pierce is supposed to be having a son (and daughter?) come into the show.
@MiddleClassProblem you could be right. Forget the whole new headed Jimmy 😂 I'm going with your suggestion 😃

Lovewineandchocs Wed 15-May-19 18:46:33

I think Benjamin Turland (from the other Aussie soap grin) is going to play Pierce’s son Hendrix, who is about 17. You never know though, this could be an older son.

Starburst8 Wed 15-May-19 20:19:03

@Lovewineandchocs I give up then 😂 I don't know who he is. My stalking spoiler pages hasn't turned anything up 😩

MiddleClassProblem Wed 15-May-19 22:55:05

Just had a nose on his insta and weirdly can’t see any cast following him which they normally do way before it’s publicly announced. Maybe they don’t even know yet...

MiddleClassProblem Thu 16-May-19 07:24:32

Although he did just post this. Maybe you spice has a casting contact?

MiddleClassProblem Thu 16-May-19 07:58:32

Maybe you spice? Maybe your source...

CurbsideProphet Thu 16-May-19 18:30:30

Is this Vance guy hanging about with Roxy to get back with Terese? I'm pretty sure he was in H&A as a cop and had a daughter?

Lovewineandchocs Thu 16-May-19 18:39:40

middle they do have a casting contact but aren’t always prepared to tell, just drop a few clues here and there. But in this case, someone discovered Ben Turland’s audition tape for the part of Hendrix, then Ben put that on his Insta about a great opportunity, after it had been strongly suggested to me that he had got the part of Hendrix. We’ll see grin

SleepingStandingUp Thu 16-May-19 18:55:17

I think Vwnce is random fluke. I think he wouldn't have any idea who her non biological aunt is, but he'll recognise her instantly and he'll use some awful nickname for her.
How old is Roxy?

TheWashingFairyatemyhamster Thu 16-May-19 23:09:49

Sleeping maybe he’ll call her Sophie...

SleepingStandingUp Thu 16-May-19 23:16:24

Pmsl

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »