(7 Posts)
Pinkchampagne Thu 05-Jul-07 21:50:43

at the Kent's!

Whizzz Thu 05-Jul-07 21:51:37

We put it on but had to turn it off as it was so awful

Beauregard Thu 05-Jul-07 21:57:09

oh i missed it!

Pinkchampagne Thu 05-Jul-07 22:05:57

they were just shocking! Getting really really drunk in Tenerife & finding it amusing that their 16 year old son was doing the same!
They would have been a total nightmare to go on holiday with!

sandyballs Fri 06-Jul-07 10:13:45

I agree about the Kent's, horrible, felt sorry for the kids, especially the DD, what an example.

But didn't you think the other couple were a bit houlier than thou with their trip to the orphanage etc, they definitely thought they were a bit special "putting something back" as they described it. Made me equally as uncomfortable as the kent's to be honest.

chopchopbusybusy Fri 06-Jul-07 10:25:42

I didn't like either family (or their holiday choices) but at the Kents. They said they had set a limit for their son - and that he was not drunk. Well they were obviously just too p*ssed to notice. Their daughter was supping Smirnoff Ice through a straw as though it was pop! And sitting at the breakfast table Mr Kent had at least two cans of beer. Now I like a drink and confess to enjoying a bit of squiffiness but watching them was enough to make me want to join the temperance movement

Pinkchampagne Fri 06-Jul-07 15:49:33

I wasn't keen on the other family either & wouldn't be too keen on going away with them either, but the Kent's were just shocking!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now