Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

CSI Vegas.....how annoying....I hate series that end on a cliffhanger....

(12 Posts)
KrustyTheClown Tue 03-Jul-07 22:24:20

just kill her off I say

KrustyTheClown Tue 03-Jul-07 22:27:21

let her be squashed

wishingfourgotone Tue 03-Jul-07 22:31:00

oh no its love just been found!
feeling soppy tday sorry

KrustyTheClown Tue 03-Jul-07 22:34:20

lol

poor Grissom

thought the killer seemed almost too juvenile to be a murderer, psychotic or not!

saltire Wed 04-Jul-07 08:13:20

I believe that the actress that plays her (sara misery guts,not the killer) is involved in a contract dispute, so it will perhaps depend on how it gets resolved as towhetehr hse survives or not. personally I hope they kill her off!

saltire Wed 04-Jul-07 08:14:12

That last sentence should read "as to whether she survives or not". Crap typing today

missgriss Wed 04-Jul-07 08:17:36

Can't wait to see more of a reaction from the team re Grissom's declaration of love.

Am I alone in actually liking Sara? Maybe I am drawn to a fellow misery guts

speedymama Wed 04-Jul-07 08:26:24

Did you see the others faces when Grissom let slip about the killer wanting to harm the only person he has ever loved?

I thought he also loved Lady Heather?

CSI Vegas just gets better and better.

saltire Wed 04-Jul-07 08:32:19

I do like grissom though, he's cool. Better than Horatio-hands-on-hips in the Miami version. Grissom is more hands on, Horatio just stands around promising the victims that "I will catch whoever did this to you"

irishbird Wed 04-Jul-07 08:38:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

missgriss Wed 04-Jul-07 08:50:30

Both Jorja Fox and George Eads, who plays Nick, were fired for about a week back in 2004 due to an alleged salary dispute.

I can't believe both CSI Vegas and Doctor Who are finished. What am I going to watch now?

Usborne Fri 06-Jul-07 22:49:08

Did I miss why she was a serial killer and picked on those people?

When do we find out if Sara's been squished or not?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now