Talk

Advanced search

House - I have a plan, if I find myself inside the show

(8 Posts)
NotQuiteCockney Sun 01-Jul-07 13:37:38

I will start up something pointless and soap opera-esque to take up the 40 minutes in the middle, and then propose a solution to the problem at 40 minutes, which will work right away, as there will be barely any time left ...

Dabbles Sun 01-Jul-07 13:47:50

I am shocked!

you totally forgot to mention that u have to guess wrong twice and almost kill the patient!!!!!!!!

NotQuiteCockney Sun 01-Jul-07 13:49:10

But I'm trying to avoid the guessing wrong and the nearly-killing.

They could have a barn dance or something, to use up the time before the end of the show.

Carmenere Sun 01-Jul-07 13:49:43

Yes and you must have at least one inappropriate flirt with a member of the opposite sex.

coppertop Sun 01-Jul-07 13:51:41

And don't forget to mention that it might be lupus. It's not a real episode unless someone suggests lupus.

Dabbles Sun 01-Jul-07 13:54:28

lupus? no the real culprit is Sarcoidosis...

dp and I have a theory House will be diagnosed with this in the final episode....

so U think next season eh will have to hire a whole new team? or u think he can magically re hire them all?

NotQuiteCockney Sun 01-Jul-07 13:56:39

I'm only on season one! No spoilers please!

(Ok, I might be getting fed up with it and stopping watching it, as I'm just not getting drawn into any of the early explanations, but still ...)

Fubsy Mon 02-Jul-07 10:12:59

Dont forget the patient has to have a fit or start haemorrhaging violently from some orifice during a lumbar puncture!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now