Talk

Advanced search

Any spoilers for CSI (original - Vegas) please...?

(12 Posts)
Pradamark Wed 27-Jun-07 16:50:09

I am sooooo intrigued about the whole Grissom/Sidle thing and the Grissom model making.... Please someone put me outta my misery!

Steward Thu 28-Jun-07 07:28:06

I haven't got any spoilers for you but the series finale is on Tuesday on channel5.

Shoshable Thu 28-Jun-07 07:45:01

jut wait till the last scene if you are talking about series 6

saltire Thu 28-Jun-07 07:48:13

I can't stick that Sara one - we call her misery guts in our house, she never cracks a smile.

saltire Thu 28-Jun-07 07:50:50

Also another spoiler, my friend in the USA told me that Sara might not be back for the next series (series8) becasue she is in a dispute with the producers over money.

Pradamark Thu 28-Jun-07 08:51:14

So does that mean I watched the last in series without realising it on Tuesday - or do you mean next Tuesday Steward?

Thanks for the info by the way.

Ooooh, Shoshable - tell me more!!!???

saltire - Totally agree, would love sara to be bumped off!

saltire Thu 28-Jun-07 10:52:56

Tuesday the 3rd July is the series finale, I think it's series 7 we are seeing.
i get lost with the CSI Miami ones, the ones I'm currently watching on channel 5 are the ones I think I was watching a few months ago on Five us

Steward Thu 28-Jun-07 11:38:30

Yes, the finale is the Tuesday coming.

BrummieMomInMerthyr Thu 28-Jun-07 11:41:36

Sorry to crash the thread but i got all excited last week with the Grissom model making thingy and the letter he wrote to Sara about "looking closer to home" or words to that effect! Ooooh naughty Grissom - you know what they say about the quiet ones......

flatmouse Thu 28-Jun-07 11:44:46

You want to spoil it for yourself.... go to tvtome www.tvtome.com i think, and find the series and look at the episode guides

But don't tell us!

saltire Thu 28-Jun-07 11:49:40

I read them . Oh. My. God.

flatmouse Thu 28-Jun-07 11:55:39

OK, i have to admit after posting that, i went off and had a read too Really looking forward to the episode!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: