Emmerdale, still rolling through the dales...no spoilers please

(986 Posts)
ellenanora5 Thu 30-Aug-18 21:15:21

Moses is still the cutest person in the show

Will Pete and Rhona go the distance

Will Victoria and Matty couple up

Will Rodney last another thread

TheJunctionBaby Wed 05-Sep-18 15:53:41

I too hope Rebecca is alive.i really disliked her before the accident, but her bluntness since has made me like her a lot. She adds some much needed humour at times and I really liked her and Ross together

Eastie77 Wed 05-Sep-18 17:58:53

Struggling to think where Rebecca could possibly be if she is alive. Only thing I can come up with is that he has threatened to kill Seb unless she disappears and she is hiding somewhere in fear. Or he has put her in some kind of induced coma!

Tasha32 Wed 05-Sep-18 18:03:21

I thinks she is still alive as if he was worried about a body being found he would have moved hers aswel as terrys which leads me to think he can't have killed her🤔unless of course she not been buried in woods but she somewhere else entirely 🤔

ellenanora5 Wed 05-Sep-18 18:17:56

Matty is awful, his trying to look frightening look was hilarious.

Jojoanna Wed 05-Sep-18 19:47:34

Marty was ridiculous

JaneJeffer Wed 05-Sep-18 20:03:22

I still think he'll have put her in some kind of medical place, a psychiatric unit or something. With her brain injury they won't believe her if she talks about what happened. I'm sure she'll turn up soon. Thomas Atkinson is amazing.

Matty needs to listen to some Kenny Rogers.

PrincessScarlett Wed 05-Sep-18 20:28:15

Great episode tonight. I was on the edge of my seat.

JaneJeffer Wed 05-Sep-18 20:46:44

It was hilarious when Noah said my brother is marrying my sister grin

MinorRSole Wed 05-Sep-18 21:17:17

How didn't Robert call for help before Lachlan had chance to smash his phone?! Pretty sure if I was hiding from a gunman I'd manage to fire off a quick sos text at least!

Eastie77 Thu 06-Sep-18 09:32:13

I hope Bernice gets together with the doctor although she will then have to deal with his horrible daughter who seems to be another version of Gabby.

Lachlan is great. Perhaps he won't die but will appear as if he has and then turn up again in a few months. All soaps seem to love killing and then resurrecting serial killers followed by the inevitable hostage situation and a key character ending up shot.

Susiesoap7 Thu 06-Sep-18 10:56:12

I love Lachlan
I hope he escapes then comes back months later to reek havoc in the dales again!

JaneJeffer Thu 06-Sep-18 13:31:26

I hope Doug gets an apology from Pollard and Diane when the truth comes out.

Tasha32 Thu 06-Sep-18 13:42:43

Yeah me too, and I hope can catches up with Lachlan before he takes belle too far, unless where ever he take her he has Rebecca stashed out alive🤔😮

QueenOfIce Thu 06-Sep-18 15:45:17

I don't understand why Robert didn't call the police as soon as he saw Belle and Sam? It seems all reason and logic goes out the window in soaps. I wonder if the writers do it on purpose.

Jojoanna Thu 06-Sep-18 20:12:07

Omg 😮

LesLavandes Thu 06-Sep-18 20:29:45

Tonight's episode was shocking

JaneJeffer Thu 06-Sep-18 20:33:53

Wow that was great! Poor Robert though.

HettySunshine Thu 06-Sep-18 20:51:58

Crickey Moses! Lachlan is terrifying!

PrincessScarlett Thu 06-Sep-18 21:27:33

What has he done with Rebecca?!!!

LesLavandes Thu 06-Sep-18 21:43:39

I think Rebecca will reappear....

Smidge001 Thu 06-Sep-18 22:49:54

Didn't hear Diane apologise. hmm they've really changed her character. She used to be decent. Would have apologised in the old days.

MinorRSole Thu 06-Sep-18 23:02:55

I actually jumped when rob hit belle, I expected him to just miss as usually happens with things like that. She really flew, poor love

PrincessScarlett Thu 06-Sep-18 23:18:13

I thought Rebecca was going to be upstairs in the house all tied up when the armed police were downstairs. But alas it was Cain.

I think she's locked in some shed/hut/underground bunker and there will be a race against time to get to her before she dies.

Lachlan really has been fantastic and I'm glad the way they've played it so far rather than killing him off or him escaping only to return.

ellenanora5 Fri 07-Sep-18 00:12:08

My god he's a good actor, I'm glad he was caught and not killed, can't wait to see his negotiating skills and for Rebecca to come back.

I never feel sorry for Robert no matter what happens to him, he's just as much a murderer as Lachlan is, I also wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

I couldn't care one bit about Jessie and her son or Victoria and Matty.

Bloody Diane saying to Doug "you must have locked the door after all", she should have been begging for forgiveness, she's been so nasty to him all this time.

I do love when Brenda manages to get a dig at laurel smile

PrincessScarlett Fri 07-Sep-18 07:21:33

He'll demand to see Belle one last time and she'll have to decide whether to do it to save Rebecca with all the Dingles saying no and Robert and Ross begging her to help.

When Lachlan was talking to Belle about getting away with stuff for years it reminded me of what he did to Alicia and there was mention of him always getting expelled from school when he first turned up. He's a terrifying character as being so young it wouldn't cross anyone's mind how twisted he is. His part has been built up brilliantly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »