Emmerdale, still rolling through the dales...no spoilers please

(986 Posts)
ellenanora5 Thu 30-Aug-18 21:15:21

Moses is still the cutest person in the show

Will Pete and Rhona go the distance

Will Victoria and Matty couple up

Will Rodney last another thread

JaneJeffer Mon 03-Sep-18 14:09:14

Well I wouldn't consider snogging Pete a hardship!

JaneJeffer Mon 03-Sep-18 19:27:46

Poor Belle! Lachlan is completely bonkers. Great acting.

PrincessScarlett Mon 03-Sep-18 19:29:33

He hasn't killed poor Sam has he? Surely not?

redshoeblueshoe Mon 03-Sep-18 19:29:49

I'm confused did Lachlan say its Sams blood ?

redshoeblueshoe Mon 03-Sep-18 19:30:42

Glad its not just me Princess

PrincessScarlett Mon 03-Sep-18 19:31:13

Yes Redshoe, Sam caught him about to re-bury Gerry's fake uncle's body.

redshoeblueshoe Mon 03-Sep-18 19:32:33

Thanks, that'll teach me not to watch TV and MN at the same time

LoveMySituation Mon 03-Sep-18 20:13:57

Why have Aaron and Liv gone to Ireland to see Sandra? Short hop over the Pennines to Weatherfield should do it grin

JaneJeffer Mon 03-Sep-18 23:04:36

Every time she's been in Corrie I've missed it!

ellenanora5 Tue 04-Sep-18 14:48:44

Is Sandra in corrie, who is she in it.

I bloody hope Sam is not dead, no way could they do that.

But I wouldn't mind if Debbie got caught up in the whole thing and she disappeared for good.

LoveMySituation Tue 04-Sep-18 17:15:53

She's Kayla's mum, Ellen. Haven't seen them for a bit though. I don't think Sam's dead, but I think Lachlan thinks he is

JaneJeffer Tue 04-Sep-18 17:58:40

Who's Kayla? Is she the bad cop's daughter? (sorry for the Corrie chat before anyone gets annoyed - I'll stop after this!)

LoveMySituation Tue 04-Sep-18 18:10:55

That's the one Jane

redshoeblueshoe Tue 04-Sep-18 19:01:18

Is Bernice lusting after the Doctor ?

redshoeblueshoe Tue 04-Sep-18 19:06:23

Lachlan is scary

Smidge001 Tue 04-Sep-18 19:23:31

After initially being interested in the Graham character, I totally went off him. And found I hadn't missed him at all when he left.

yet they've brought him back. Hurumph.

JaneJeffer Tue 04-Sep-18 19:55:18

Thanks Love

Can't blame Bernice. He's way better than Daz.

mogloveseggs Tue 04-Sep-18 22:52:25

Aargh! Can’t cope with the tension! Poor Sam sad

ellenanora5 Tue 04-Sep-18 23:22:33

Thanks LoveMy, I never noticed that.

So Robert is in the firing line but, and its only a but, I think Robert will get the gun off Lachlan and shoot him, but I hope he tells him about Rebecca first, who I'm hoping is alive and well and Lachlan has her in some sort of institution (I know, I'm grasping at straws) that he managed to commit her too.

Bernice is ridiculous really, she can't live without a man for five minutes.

If Matty and Victoria get together I'll scream.

JaneJeffer Wed 05-Sep-18 00:03:17

I wonder who's minding Seb. Robert, Vic, Diane and Doug were all there together and Aaron and Liv are in Ireland, Faith and Bernice were in the salon so that's all the available family babysitters busy.

Eastie77 Wed 05-Sep-18 08:48:06

The 24/7 childminder is back in business it seems. She must have been minding Issac too whilst Moira was counselling gormless Debbie and Cain was drinking with Zac.

Matty is such a wet fish, his 'menacing' threats to Ellis were completely ridiculous. There is also something very off putting about his goggle eyes and big nose. I've never heard of a car alarm that couldn't be stopped by opening the car and disabling it but Vic had to wait for '4 men in a van'confused

I have a feeling Lachlan will end up dead but Belle will be culprit, possibly while stopping him from killing Robert. Robert and the Dingle code will protect her and it will all be covered up.

redshoeblueshoe Wed 05-Sep-18 09:47:52

Ellis is very good looking, so that means Vic will have to pick Matty.

PrincessScarlett Wed 05-Sep-18 10:36:38

I hope Lachlan doesn't end up dead although that appears to be the way all the psychos go. Can't wait for the villagers to hear the extent of his killing spree, particularly poor Gerry.

I do wonder what he's done with Rebecca. I'm hoping she's still alive and her and Sam can bring Lachlan down together and then she can live with Robert and Aaron in some modern weird family unit.

JaneJeffer Wed 05-Sep-18 11:44:09

Oh God no, keep Rebecca the hell away from Robert and Aaron! She can move in with Ross now that he's all alone.

Eastie77 Wed 05-Sep-18 11:52:27

Yes Ellis is very easy on the eye indeed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »