Talk

Advanced search

RHOBH - Dorrit?

(11 Posts)
RedCrab Sat 11-Aug-18 21:16:25

Does anyone feel like she's a Wendy? That's she's simultaneously Wendying Kyle and Lisa, with her game playing and talking behind both their backs?

Kyle and Lisa need to get on Mn.

wizzywig Sat 11-Aug-18 21:19:41

I literally dont understand dorit or her husband. She is stunning though. I cannot stand lisa.

RedCrab Sat 11-Aug-18 21:24:58

I used to really like Dorit but this seasons they seem to be editing it around her stirring everything and pitting Kyle against Lisa. The rest of the group witness her telling tales but don't really back Kyle or Lisa up. Apart from Teddy, maybe.

I love Lisa on a very superficial, but can imagine her being a very high maintenance friend!

EachandEveryone Sat 11-Aug-18 21:53:10

Dorrits change of hairstyles three times an episode annoy me. Anyone think Teddy will last? She seems too nice.

EdWinchester Sun 12-Aug-18 18:27:16

Her hair (long/short/long again), fake accent and repugnant husband are most annoying.

EachandEveryone Sun 12-Aug-18 19:36:09

Oh did you see Denise Richards is coming into it? I take it she’s no relation to Kyle or is she?

Hisnamesblaine Mon 13-Aug-18 00:08:12

What channel ladies?

RedCrab Mon 13-Aug-18 17:27:07

I'm watching it on amazon prime blush

RedCrab Mon 13-Aug-18 17:27:58

Each no surely not! THE Denise Richards? Don't know if she's a relative or not...probably not.

EachandEveryone Mon 13-Aug-18 17:57:59

The one that was married to Charlie Sheen? Yes. Wasn’t there some scandal about her as well?

RedCrab Mon 13-Aug-18 17:59:54

Yeah I seem to remember loads of tabloid stuff. Can't remember any of it now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: