Talk

Advanced search

Eastenders Ronnie and roxy *possible spoiler*

(5 Posts)
Tikiwoman Fri 10-Aug-18 19:15:53

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1001783/EastEnders-spoilers-Ronnie-Roxy-Mitchell-return-dead-Kate-Oates-BBC-video

Ahhh I so wish this was true !

Big mistake killing those two ladies off
Sam Rita and Scott worked so well together

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 11-Aug-18 09:20:25

Ohh , how would that work?

(Though in EE , being dead is not the occupational hazard that you'd imagine, Den and Kaff were only a bit dead wink , Nasty Nick came back more often than I could count)

They could find Fatboy alive and well somewhere while they're at it .

Just rewatched the final scenes of The Wedding, it was really well done and sad

If they do come back though, Jack would have to give up Mel (and Ian would have a way back to her ....in his dreams )

Is Ingrid still around?
Will they move to Ongar (I bet the fantastic house and Amys school place are still available )

Tikiwoman Sat 11-Aug-18 09:24:45

No idea and I doubt it will ever happen but those two should never of been killed off sad
Jacks character is crap since Ronnie left to

SunflowerJo08 Sun 12-Aug-18 20:45:18

I'm hugely disappointed that this woman has been employed to take over EE after the disaster that Corrie and Emmerdale became when she was in charge. I'd not mind seeing Roxy back but got so fed up of Ronnie in the end.

Petalflowers Mon 13-Aug-18 22:08:34

I agree, foxy and Ronnie should never been killed off. I was quite disappointed with that. They were superb and had a great dynamic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: