Talk

Advanced search

Corrie thread continued - NO SPOILERS!

(245 Posts)
Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 07:37:20

I was thinking Adam and Jenny. She's had such a shit time and deserves a fit young bloke. Either him or Imran.

millimat Sat 04-Aug-18 08:03:17

Is this the new one?

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 08:08:25

Yes it is!

catherinedevalois Sat 04-Aug-18 09:08:47

I think I must be the only one who doesn't find either Adam or Peter attractive! And it's not just their looks of greasy hair and shifty eyes but it's their personalities, a good example - Peter's comment to Toyah after the trial. He sounded like he was 8 years old.

And definitely Henry looked shifty last night, I wonder what he's up to?

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 09:29:27

Yes, Peter was horrible to Toyah. I'm guessing Henry is engaged and about to marry that other woman.

cloudyweewee Sat 04-Aug-18 09:35:10

I thought that other woman was Henry's sister, but that we were made to think it was a girlfriend/fiancee. I agree about Peter's reaction to Toayh, and also how we was smoking when he was sitting right nest to Suzy's pram then after having a fag, touched her face. Yuk.

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 09:39:48

Yes, I don't get the love for Peter, I'm guessing he smells like an old ashtray. Adam is a bit simian for my taste. Good point Cloudy about the woman.

cloudyweewee Sat 04-Aug-18 09:49:53

Si if you had to DTD with a Corrie character (past or present) who would it be, Clionba?

petrolpump28 Sat 04-Aug-18 09:54:21

I think jennys hair should have its own show. I can't believe I actually watch this rubbish. The idea of Tracy, Beth and the skinny one with the manc accent going to a festival was so stupid. The actress who plays Toyah is a good actress so what's with the frilly blouse and permanent look of surprise. Peter and Gemma next I think.

petrolpump28 Sat 04-Aug-18 09:55:00

Simian lol

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 09:58:08

Ah, Cloudy, the only one I've ever fancied was Liam. Imran probably, but sans beard. They really need to introduce more eye candy.

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 10:00:33

So true, petrol. Jenny's hair is lovely, better than any of the hairdressers'.
Toyah. Just dreadful. She must wonder why she agreed to come back and wear a load of khaki frilly polyester shite.

crazycatgal Sat 04-Aug-18 10:39:33

I didn't think anyone fancied Daniel until I read these threads. What's the appeal?

HettySunshine Sat 04-Aug-18 11:52:58

I quite like Daniel. Especially when he was dressed as Jarvis Cocker.

catherinedevalois Sat 04-Aug-18 12:19:04

Daniel and girlfriend are perfect together in a vanilla kind of way. I hope the writers don't mess with their relationship as it would be good to see another relationship (like Sally's and Tim's ) that doesn't lurch from one infidelity/miscommunication/mistrust etc to another.

kikashi Sat 04-Aug-18 15:53:33

Blinked and missed some last night - where did Kirk get the trendy Fiat Cabriolet car from? Is he still dog walking for the lady who fancies him? Who owns Eva and Aidan's flat that Beth and Kirk now live in - why was the rent paid up for 6 months (according to Carla) and to whom?

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 04-Aug-18 15:56:12

I really fancy Daniel though him calling sex 'rudies', puts me off.

Clionba Sat 04-Aug-18 17:42:25

kikashi Kirkeh and the improbable ravers borrowed the car from the garage. Quite how the client would respond I cannot guess. Who owns Aidan's flat?? Carla is letting Kirkeh and Beth live there cheaply in return for spying/sabotaging on Aliyah. Kirkeh no longer walks that dog. That came to nothing.

petrolpump28 Sat 04-Aug-18 18:09:10

Beth is stating to bug me. Whats she supposed to be?
How come shes all pally with Tracy

Seniorcitizen1 Sat 04-Aug-18 18:36:00

The car was the garage’s courtesy car according to the reformed drug addict - can’t remember her name - but whether true or not is another matter

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 04-Aug-18 20:02:06

Si if you had to DTD with a Corrie character (past or present) who would it be ?

Gary , without thinking twice wink,

TheRealHousewifeofCheshire Sat 04-Aug-18 20:05:09

Tracey and Beth have always been mates

catherinedevalois Sat 04-Aug-18 20:09:30

Dtd is tricky at the moment and I would probably have to be squiffy to even consider it but it would be Robert if I was forced to choose.

cloudyweewee Sat 04-Aug-18 20:35:47

I would like to have a crack at Steve.

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 04-Aug-18 20:59:31

My friend has a thing about Tim.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: