Talk

Advanced search

Children's TV - some questions

(6 Posts)
1sttimeunicorn Sun 29-Jul-18 06:54:09

(Lighthearted... obviously)

I have some questions about CBeebies and other kids tv. They are listed below so if anyone can help me out I’d appreciate it. Can you tell I’ve had no sleep? grin

1.) Is Bing a foster child of survivor from an abusive bunny family? Why is he being looked after by a sock with ears that’s a quarter of his size?

2.) why doesn’t the orange bird character appear in every episode of Raa Raa? Does he take special performance fees? What is that about?

3.) why has postman pat never faced any sort of disciplinary action or consequences for always screwing up every special delivery service in such creative and catastrophic ways?

4.) Why isn’t Norman Price in an juvenile detention facility for locking a child in a changing room and setting it on fire? And all the many other things he’s done to try to kill people?

5.) Who is looking after the tiddlytubbies while the teletubbies are out gallivanting?

6.) is Baby Jake regularly taking psychoactive substances?

ohdeardeardear Sun 29-Jul-18 07:08:28

Baby Jake and his brother Issac are off their faces.

We're off to see In The Night Garden today - I'm excited blush

1sttimeunicorn Sun 29-Jul-18 07:47:26

Enjoy! My DS isn’t into the night Garden... yet!

CircleofWillis Sun 29-Jul-18 09:06:26

What on Earth are the tiddlytubbies? I think my teletubby knowledge is 15 years out of date.

iklboo Sat 11-Aug-18 17:40:02

Norman Price is Sam's secret love child. Sam is a high powered member of Pontypandy's Masonic Lodge. Norman is therefore Untouchable.

AutumnGlitterBall Sun 12-Aug-18 03:55:11

I don’t think Pia was in the first series. She was an addition to the most recent series along with the purple spider thing. There are occasional episodes where one of the other main characters is missing also.

Not only has Pat never been disciplined for the most shocking postal service ever, he actually receives an award in one episode of SDS! shock

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: